Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Objay

+2
Xeek
Objay
6 posters

Go down

New Member - Objay Empty New Member - Objay

Post  Objay Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:54 pm

Character Name: Objay

How You Heard About The RP Society: Through guild list when trying to look for a role playing guild.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? Ever since probably, Open Beta on Ruairi server so but, stopped for a bit and now ready to get back into it.

Is English Your First Language? Yes, it is my first language.

A Short Biography Of Your Character: Objay grew up in a the elf village of Filia, he was a free-spirited child, said whatever was on his mind and never gave up on none if his goals or dreams. His parents were both guards for Filia and taught Objay how to use a bow and arrow and swords to fight for himself by the age of 7. One day, both of his parents were informed that they were being moved to Taillteann to join the militia and defend Uladh and the forces of the fomors. So, they all moved to Taillteann and Objay began to get an interest into the powers of Alchemy at 8 years old. By the time objay turned 10, he became more interested and informed about alchemy and was far more advanced in it than years ago, with him getting use to living in another continent and still learning the environment around him, he went to adventure on around the world and became a milletian and to learn about other places and meet new people but then, Objay had been ambushed by bandits and ended up not only dying but, found himself in the Soul Stream with Nao in front of him giving him the powers of a milletian. A year past by and he was doing well for himself until he came back to Taillteann and got word that both of his parents died in the Shadow Realm fighting off fomors. With the bad news he gotten, he changed from a free-spirit with no care in the world, to a uptight kid filled with rage and despair and is wanting revenge on the fomors that took away his parents and caused the sadness in his life.

What type of character do you play?
A uptight, rage filled kid with somewhat of a free spirited personality. Plays as a warrior, adventurer, bard, alchemist, archer.

What is your Mabinogi schedule?
Random.

Hope to join soon! Very Happy
Side Note**: Found Soul Stream in Erinn to becoming a Milletian. Requesting to become a Milletian, thank you, again!

Last edited by Objay on Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:39 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add if he was a milletian or not.)

Objay
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New Member - Objay Empty Re: New Member - Objay

Post  Xeek Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:32 pm

I am guessing he isn't a Milletian, aye?

Other than that all checks in! I give my approval!

Oh! Just to make sure, you know we are in the Tarlach server, right?
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Objay Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:17 pm

He is a milletian and yes, I'm in Tarlach. ^^ Made changes in the story to show he was a milletian.

Last edited by Objay on Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Objay
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:43 pm

Oh... I read one part wrong.. One other small concern.. How did he become a Milletian?  xD;
Milletians must come from other worlds. 

Though: I am sure you can request to have your character be a Milletian from this world, since your character is new.

Edit: My approval still stands. I am fine with him becoming a Milletian as long as it's a new character.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:58 am

Some feedback: The introduction needs refinement. As it stands, the discontinuities and sentence structure make it hard to read. I suggest elevating the quality to what an English teacher who is strict about grading would expect.
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Location : Dallas-Fort Worth metro, Texas, United States, GMT-6

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:28 am

You can't be a Milletian if you are from Erinn.  Milletians come from other worlds.  I believe Xeek is saying you can request him to be a Milletian from Erinn, but I think that is a super rare case even in canon lore.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:36 am

I spoke to him, and that is what he is requesting. I told him it should be done in the registration/bio of the character since in order to qualify the character must have not been used in a previous RP(least on my standards of it).
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifa Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:18 pm

...Yeeeah. I'm fine with it.

Pink approval!
Soifa
Soifa
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:24 am

Oh hey! You're on my buddy list xD!

I'm fine with the erinnmilletian as well, so approving. 

Please register at the guild stone and one of us will let you in.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down