Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member-Jtipton

4 posters

Go down

New Member-Jtipton Empty New Member-Jtipton

Post  Jtipton Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:41 pm

Let's try this again, this time without the 'quitting the game for 3 months 2 days after applying' part. Razz

Character Name: Johnathan Tipton the Second (Prefers to be refered to as J.)
How You Heard About The RP Society: I've seen members running around the world...Being that I enjoy the RP part of RPGs (Sometimes more than the actual game...) it seemed like a good idea. Plus, a couple of my friends are in it.
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? For the last few years, but the exact figure escapes me.
Is English Your First Language? Yes, it is.
A Short Biography Of Your Character: J remembers most of his past life, though he prefers not to talk about it, being that the past is the past. In his old life, he served to hunt those who used magic for evil reasons. He was fairly good at it, but nothing lasts forever. A blast of fire he didn't dodge later, and he awoke in the Soulstream. While he is somewhat leery of magic as a whole (Some would call it a phobia,) he has forced himself to learn healing arts. During his time on Erinn, he has become a decently skilled swordsman with a love for working with his hands, particularly in the field of handicraft.
What type of character do you play? A mighty warrior, a studious mage, a patient fisherman? Let us know what you enjoy doing. - J's a bit of a jack-of-all-trades, but he specializes as a fighter.
What is your Mabinogi schedule? I'm usually on and off a bit through the day...Except for saturdays, when I can't get on until after about 3PM server time.

Also, because I might as well...My alts!

Character Name: Arathus 'The Silent'
How You Heard About The RP Society: I've seen members running around the world...Being that I enjoy the RP part of RPGs (Sometimes more than the actual game...) it seemed like a good idea. Plus, a couple of my friends are in it.
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? For the last few years, but the exact figure escapes me.
A Short Biography Of Your Character: Arathus is quite the quiet type, hence his unofficial title. As a result, no-one knows very much about him. He lives on the outskirts of Filia, near the Mana Tunnel. He seems to be a rather skilled tracker and archer.
What type of character do you play? A mighty warrior, a studious mage, a patient fisherman? Let us know what you enjoy doing. - An archer, probably an archer/mage if I get around to getting the spellbooks.
What is your Mabinogi schedule? I'm usually on and off a bit through the day...Except for saturdays, when I can't get on until after about 3PM server time.

Character Name: Gorgoron the Mighty
A Short Biography Of Your Character: The brother of Gorgak and definately the smarter of the two (Though that wouldn't be saying much), Gorgoron has been looking for ways to overcome the relative inability of Giants to use magic. His studies have yielded a branch of magic he finds promising...Totemic magic. He's been studying this branch almost religiously, hoping that magic through spirits and the like will be useful for his people.
What type of character do you play? A mighty warrior, a studious mage, a patient fisherman? Let us know what you enjoy doing. - A spellsword, mostly. Melee and Magic. Yay for Fire-counter. (Need the books, though. Giants don't get money ever...)

(And yes, I cleared Gorgoron and Gorgak's relation with Thomas22...)

Jtipton
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

New Member-Jtipton Empty Re: New Member-Jtipton

Post  Mr. Keaton Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:17 pm

Sounds very good to me, I shall add all three to the guild as long as there are no objections.
Mr. Keaton
Mr. Keaton
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas22 Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:25 am

Your not going to hear any objections from me.
Thomas22
Thomas22
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:19 pm

Mad I object Mad
Mad It is unconscionable to spoil a perfectly good curry with ketchup! Mad
Mad What? Mad

Shocked Oh? Shocked
This is not a discourse about the culinary habits of out guild members? scratch

confused Tipton confused

Suspect I seem to recall encountering one by such a name. Suspect

OK then.
Carry on with what you all were discussing up to this point.
Don't mind me.
And Tipton!
NO sneaking off into Real Life (tm) for extended periods of time, got it?
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down