Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time-sensitive jumble sale

Go down

Time-sensitive jumble sale Empty Time-sensitive jumble sale

Post  Khunvyel Fri May 17, 2013 10:07 am

With a habit of killing ancient monsters whenever I come across them and hopping through dungeons, I got some page drops and I feel bad if they are wasted every single time Sad So I just post here with timestamps when they expire and if you check in the timeframe and tell me by any means (post, mail, note, chat), and I am also online and able to check, I will deliver.
I round the expiry times down by 5 to 10 minutes to make sure there is always a certain buffer for last minute delivery. Times are always server time (( as checked by the dropdown menu in the ingame alarm ))

*all out*

Price is not negotiable. It is always zero Gold, and will always be, because you are guild members. If you absolutely feel obliged to give me anything, then so be it, but it is really not required. I expect nothing, not even a trade for another item Very Happy I also rather give them away to colleagues than charge anyone for that, as this is my way of boycotting chance-based game mechanics for skills.
If you see my party ad up, selling pages, don't get confused. Non-guild members and strangers pay in coin.
Should I realize you just want to grab the pages to sell them, I guess that is enough damage for your reputation once this has been made public.

Other people are free to hijack this topic in order to sell their time-sensitive things as well, so we have one centralized spot for that stuff Smile

Last edited by Khunvyel on Sat May 18, 2013 11:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Khunvyel
Khunvyel
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Time-sensitive jumble sale Empty Re: Time-sensitive jumble sale

Post  Khunvyel Sat May 18, 2013 10:40 am

Khunvyel
Khunvyel
Mentor
Mentor