Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soifa Power - Dream Split(Doppelganger)

4 posters

Go down

Soifa Power - Dream Split(Doppelganger) Empty Soifa Power - Dream Split(Doppelganger)

Post  Soifa Wed May 01, 2013 9:14 pm

IC Skill Name: Dream Split
Power Class: Summoning/Unique
OOC Representation: Doppelganger skill
Description: Using the energy she gains from feeding, Soifa creates clones of herself to attack a target. When she uses the skill, the clones attack a single target, and their target cannot be changed mid-attack. The target is chosen by Soifa herself hitting them, and the clones following suit. The clones appear all black and smoky, instead of exact copies, and can only land one hit before disappearing. If Soifa is not 'full', then she cannot use the skill.
Explain relation: Instead of gathering souls, she just needs to have eaten. This will be shown by OOC gathering of souls. If I do not have the required souls to charge the skill, she cannot use the attack.
Notes: I just don't want to bother your cute little souls~
Soifa
Soifa
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Soifa Power - Dream Split(Doppelganger) Empty Re: Soifa Power - Dream Split(Doppelganger)

Post  Xeek Thu May 02, 2013 7:35 am

If they are hit before they attack (not possible OOC...), will they poof anyways?
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Soifa Power - Dream Split(Doppelganger) Empty Re: Soifa Power - Dream Split(Doppelganger)

Post  Soifa Thu May 02, 2013 12:52 pm

I want to say yes, but I wouldn't know how to show that when using the skill, because the target would receive full damage anyway...
Soifa
Soifa
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifa Fri May 03, 2013 12:55 pm

Legal bump.
Soifa
Soifa
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvar Fri May 03, 2013 1:06 pm

So it's an extension of her dream eating powers and it's pretty much just a reskin of Doppelganger?
If that's the case, I approve.
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Fri May 03, 2013 1:41 pm

Soifa wrote:I want to say yes, but I wouldn't know how to show that when using the skill, because the target would receive full damage anyway...

Id be just IC? Monsters probably wouldn't block it anyways. I am.speaking during IC fights. While I know that most people only PvP, I have to cover this aspect.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifa Fri May 03, 2013 1:51 pm

Xeek wrote:

Id be just IC? Monsters probably wouldn't block it anyways. I am.speaking during IC fights. While I know that most people only PvP, I have to cover this aspect.

I would want to use it on someone OOC to use up the OOC souls, or test the damage. As soon as she uses it, her energy levels are lowered to the point where she is hungry again.
Soifa
Soifa
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Fri May 03, 2013 2:18 pm

Wait...I am lost xD! I am saying if Soifa uses the skill, and someone hits a clone before the clone hits them... will the clone poof?
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifa Fri May 03, 2013 11:34 pm

I am saying no, because I cannot show that reduction of damage OOC. The clone will only poof once it has hit something, preferably the target.

However, if I am wrong and there is a way to dodge one or counter one of the attacks, feel free to let me know and I will change that, okay?
Soifa
Soifa
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Sat May 04, 2013 8:50 am

Oh, yeah. No defenses so far XD
And I didn't know what you were saying with the energy and the stuff.

I give my approval.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Sat May 04, 2013 11:41 am

I DO NOT APPROVE OF THIS, SO HARD.

And by that, I mean I approve.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down