Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Last Requiem

3 posters

Go down

One Last Requiem Empty One Last Requiem

Post  Temo Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:03 pm

Temo looked at the stack of letters he finally finished writing. Each was sealed in a simple envelop and closed with a wax seal bearing a musical sharp-note that might've been familiar to those who lived through the past war. Different names, different little personal discussions mentioned in each, but in general, it was the same message:

Dear (Family, Ex-Family, Friends, and Whomever-Else-It-May-Concern (seriously, too many names to list here :V)),

I am writing this letter to thank you for all you have done for me, and praying that you have a long, happy future. As you can guess from that statement, the rest of this letter does not have have very pleasing news. [[Except maybe for you, Xeek. :V]]

The fact of the matter is I am dying. Not rusting or breaking as usual, but dying - body, mind, and soul. This is something I have struggled to ignore for years; but as things are now, I cannot any longer. I will be doing what I can to prolong this, however it is just that: delaying the inevitable. That is why I am writing this to tell you goodbye - yet with a final, selfish request of at least being able to see you in person to do so properly. Over the next several days, (months to a year, if Milletian) I will be settling affairs with the kingdom, and will be available to meet between that. Otherwise, there will be a while afterward before my time has come.

If you do not wish to see me, I understand, leave you my love, and wish you the very best. Goodbye.

Love,
Temo Eir

Included in each envelop was a small map to the new house he'd purchased in Tir Chonaill for those who did want to pay a visit - a house he'd soon be passing on to the last of family still living with him and the orphanage practically next door. Otherwise, he was sure everyone knew how to contact him through other means. Temo stepped outside with the pile so that owls could deliver the letters to where they needed to go.

[[Backstory: After mulling things over on events of the past couple years, I have decided to retire Temo. While this isn't a permanent death for him (or even a real, physical one for that matter), I do not believe he or Fenrir/Gleipnir will be returning through the duration of Mabinogi, lest trumpets sound and Ragnarok, Apocalypse, Whatever hits Erinn.

This event is basically the last call for roleplays with him, whatever those may be. Invitation is extended directly to family, friends, and influences of his "past and present lives"; but open to all if he can be tracked down (or you just ask me for a roleplay somewhere). I am sticking to what I said about not returning to Mabinogi until May 1st and will be unavailable for roleplay there. HOWEVER, you are free to contact me through MSN/Skype (same address) at ANY time between now and the end of the event for roleplaying. In-game, this event will be running from May 1-7, with Temo disappearing on the 8th if things go as planned.

If. Because monkey wrenches are just so much fun to throw into well-thought plans. Razz ]]
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

One Last Requiem Empty Re: One Last Requiem

Post  Khunvyel Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:27 am

(( D'awwww... just when it got interesting Sad ))
Khunvyel
Khunvyel
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:22 pm

A small chest was delivered, and dropped to the feet of Temo, with a hot pink bow around it, and a letter.

I hope this suffices for a proper last meal.

~The Cersones~

Although Aura practically emptied her treasure pile, she felt it was a nice gesture to send Temo off with a parting gift. Inside of the chest, he would find various sizes of diamonds, and a few other large gems.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Thu May 02, 2013 4:53 pm

[[Contracts still not finished and oral surgery on the 10th...know I said I'd be back on the 1st, but postponing this til the 11th/12th/whenever pain and drugs from tooth extractions wear off and work is done. Sorry. XD]]
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down