Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member-Keithal

+2
KeithalWindrider
Merokin
6 posters

Go down

New Member-Keithal Empty New Member-Keithal

Post  KeithalWindrider Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:09 pm

Character Name:Keithal Windrider (Keithal)

How You Heard About The RP Society: Saw the statue, and I'm very into RP so I thought I'd apply.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? For about 2 years on a multitude of games

Is English Your First Language? Yes

A Biography Of Your Character: Keithal Windrider was born in a small village that was far away from the land of Erinn. He lived in that village with his little brother, Exus, until he was 10 and the village was burned to the ground by bandits. He found himself in the forest, wondering, until he found his way to the Docks of the destroyed town. He walked around for hours, everyone alive hiding. He gripped his toy sword tightly looking around for his mother, father, and little brother. After finding them all brutally murdered, he swore that he would became a warrior like his father. After about 7 years of helping rebuild, he grew into a nice young lad. He had been working with the old blacksmith, making swords for the soldiers that had been sent to their village. Since the village was in a valley, he also proposed and helped made a small evacuation tunnel to the top. The 7 years were long and hard on Keithal, as he may have rebuilt his home but it was too empty. Once the blacksmith got closed down, he felt like he had no purpose. He took a long sword, and his axe from the shop and then set off to the forest. Keithal camped there, at the forest, for 3 weeks. Most villagers were worried about him because of how young he was but he came back just before 2 villagers went to look for him. At midnight he heard a loud bell and ran outside only grabbing his sword. A soldier ship was leaving for exploration of the bandits that attacked. He ran back inside, grabbing as much as he could. He even grabbed a small bag full of food, water, and a few books. Rushing down to the docks, he found himself just in time to get on board. After haggling with the soldiers, he was allowed on board. 17 year old Keithal, floating into the unknown. They sailed around the area for 3 years, nothing to see or find. One day, while Keithal was fishing, he saw a boat with a large clan emblem. It seemed familiar to him, so he ran and locked himself in the nearest supply closet to think. (This supply closet happened to be his bedroom.) Then, just like that, he remembered. The ugly, gristle face of the bandit leader that killed his family. There, on that frightening man's chest, lay a bandit clan emblem. He grabbed his sword, with a dark face, and walked out on the deck yelling, "All men to arms!" Of course, the leader of the pointless crusade was screaming until and arrow hit the guard. Before long, he was drifting into the darkness. He saw this land, it looked brilliant, and his small driftwood raft seemed drawn to it.....He lived in that land for 5 years and here he is today, finding his own talents that he continues to work on controlling him...For he is (as he calls himself) a Mage-Knight! However, he remains chopping wood for the inn. He feels worthless again.

What type of character do you play? Similar to Mage-Knight/Paladin working with sword and magic at once. Occasionally uses his bow and arrows.

What is your Mabinogi schedule? 7-9 PM weekdays, on most the time for weekends
Note-Just like to point out he is level 19, about to turn level 20.

Last edited by KeithalWindrider on Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:35 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Felt like going into more detail about Keithal's village and his first days in Erinn)

KeithalWindrider
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New Member-Keithal Empty Re: New Member-Keithal

Post  Merokin Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:14 pm

My vote might not count for much since I'm not really an RPS member. O:

I like the idea of a Mage Knight, kinda sounds like my character, 'cept Mero is a Mage/Knight/Healer/Archer/Chef. xD Lawl, multitasking.

And I'm sure RPS could always use some new members. What's your total level by the way? Or have you not rebirthed?

It seems I'm the only one who knows the exact time and date they started RPing...
Merokin
Merokin
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  KeithalWindrider Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:30 pm

Haven't rebirthed...I quit awhile back and I just came back to Mabinogi

KeithalWindrider
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas22 Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:43 pm

I say yes! I might not be an officer yet, but I'd like to think I am!
Thomas22
Thomas22
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  KeithalWindrider Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:09 am

I'm thinking about going back to the 'Short History' and play around with it. Came up with some new ideas about when he village was murdered and when he first arrived in Erinn.

KeithalWindrider
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:58 am

Sounds good so far and I think the rest of the membership and friends will welcome you to the fold so to say.

I look forward to your updated story as well a a chance to interact in the fields of Erin. pirat
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Keaton Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:58 pm

Sounds good to me, As soon as I can find time I'll add you into the guild.
Mr. Keaton
Mr. Keaton
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:17 am

Not sure where he or the application went...... Suspect
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Omnisagi Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:00 pm

(Really late on voting) I say yes! And I dunno capt maybe all the apps dissapeared when the stone did? scratch
Omnisagi
Omnisagi
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down