Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Flonne

4 posters

Go down

New Member - Flonne Empty New Member - Flonne

Post  Flonne Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:10 pm

Name: Flonne Celes
How I gained awareness: Mabinogi player site. Also, had a glimpse of some of the guild's members rping and stayed and watched for a bit.
Previous Roleplaying: None in Mabinogi, although a lot starting from animes and other games. Latest was Phantasy Star Online. 4 years of rping.
First Language: English
Biography:
It is unknown how Flonne was sent to this world. However, she did had another life before being transferred over to Erinn. Her memories and fighting spirit all gone, she was born with unknown parents. A seemingly kind guild leader (whom cannot be named) opted to raise her to grow up big and strong. She was spoiled quite severely until she reached the age of 10. This was when things of the opposite started to happen as she was forced to do some kind of military training within the guild's headquarters somewhere south of Tir. While Flonne initially did not object, since she wanted to grow stronger and protect the ones she loved, it wasn't till the members of the militarist-like guild started to ignore her and treat her like trash.

Conditions were very harsh for Flonne as she was given minimal meals and was forced to go to kill increasingly stronger animals within the fields. Inexperienced and almost killed by wolves, she sought a way to escape the guild that had raised her. When she had recovered, Flonne sneaked out of the headquarters at nightime, lying to the guards about a special mission she had to do. Since then, Flonne had escaped successfully on her horse which had been trained and given to her during the training sessions. The guild did not seem to care that Flonne had escaped but did warn the guards to tighten up security within the headquarters from her escape. Her new life begun in Tir Chonaill where she normally books a room at the inn and rides to Ciar very often to make money for herself and living.

Character type: Though she did train under her ex-guild to become a skilled magician, Flonne abandoned that path for now, finding her magic weak and trainings incompleted in comparison to using blades and maces. For now, she has trained in pure melee, hoping to be strong in that aspect first before working on either her magic or using a bow skillfully.

Play schedule: Almost everyday and nights during holidays. May start college soon and alter times by then but still would be on very often at daytimes (GMT+10). Usually am on 4-5 hours consistently.

(Whilst my guild I am in is not bad, I feel like a minority in there and I plan to announce I would leave the guild as soon as more people are on. This guild seems more fitting for me and I am more than willing to give it a try)

Flonne
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New Member - Flonne Empty Re: New Member - Flonne

Post  Thomas22 Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:36 pm

I didn't read your back story yet because I'm in school. I will when I get home.
Thomas22
Thomas22
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:50 am

An interesting and well put together biography that still leaves a lot of questions unanswered (I love unanswered questions) with a nebulous origin.

I look forward to meeting you in the environs of Tir [just be warned that my characters mind may not always be there if you see him - AFK ] Suspect

You can come in and join in the RP anytime you see one of us. No need to be nervous about it, we don't bite. Well most of us don't. affraid
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flonne Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:19 am

Well I like to update the biography depending on the rps. Also, I have quit my guild and have applied to join this one. Currently, waiting for confirmation now.

Flonne
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Keaton Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:01 pm

Very good, I will add you into the guild as soon as I can.
Mr. Keaton
Mr. Keaton
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down