Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Zinstroke

4 posters

Go down

New Member - Zinstroke Empty New Member - Zinstroke

Post  zinstroke Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:34 am

Character Name: Zinstroke
How You Heard About The RP Society: Honestly just happened to run pass your guild stone.
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? I started roleplaying when I was seven. I am now eighteen. I have roleplayed on mmos like WoW and Guild Wars as well as forums. Also roleplayed on San Andreas multiplayer mod for several years.
Is English Your First Language? Yes it is.
A Short Biography Of Your Character: Before rebirthing in Erinn, Zinstroke was known as Vincenzo Artuelli. He was an average italian joe who grew up in the south side of Chicago. Growing up, Vincenzo had a strong sense of imagination and adventure. His dream was to explore all the far corners of the world and have an adventure. Sadly, people grow up, as did Vincenzo. The rough Chicago streets made Vincenzo into a bitter, lonely old man. One night, as he exited a local pub in a drunken stupor, he was gunned down in a case of mistaken identity. Vincenzo awoke in Erinn, reborn in his youthful body from years past. Overwhelmed with joy, Vincenzo vowed to embrace this second chance at life and strive to reach his childhood dreams. After all, he was a child again. With his new adventuring persona, Vincenzo adopted the name "Zinstroke."
What type of character do you play? Zinstroke is new to the world of Erinn, and is easily impressed by foreign concepts. He has a child-like sense of adventure and is willing to try anything. He is very optimistic, and aims to only see the good in people. Zinstroke never tries to be negative or cynical, but rather is thankful for whatever he has.
What is your Mabinogi schedule? I've recently just moved across the country and (I feel like a loser for saying this) have yet to make any new friends here so most of my free time is put into Mabinogi. I log atleast two or three hours a day.

zinstroke
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New Member - Zinstroke Empty Re: New Member - Zinstroke

Post  Auramune Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:41 am

Awh I liked the bio and give an approval Smile
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

New Member - Zinstroke Empty Re: New Member - Zinstroke