Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beatrice Katz(Aura)

Go down

Beatrice Katz(Aura) Empty Beatrice Katz(Aura)

Post  Auramune Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:00 pm

Classified Data:

That's how it starts out for all Arkana? Mother's program, and data input to meet our individual archetypes. I guess it would have been more difficult to give all of us individual personalities. At least we have free will to develop in to humans.. or something close to it. Project Ark has been successful, so far. My sisters and I fight for preserving what little is left of the human race from the Naraks. I have a mission job to do..

What did my personnel profile say? That I like submissive men? I guess that's true. But not all of the time. Maybe there is a malfunction in my programming? I do enjoy dominating weak willed individuals.. but they need a leader. Or else they will be a liability. I think I'll keep this thought to myself..

Jezebel and I decided to get married. I've only been activated a week. I guess she finds dominating me to be a thrill as much as I enjoy it. She is so sure of herself, what the Royal Guards stand for. I'm starting to think that we should not be forced to be weapons. I want that choice.. why am I turning against my programming?

Marriage is difficult.

I am looking beyond Jezebel's programming.. ours are similar, but she seems to stick to the archetype more than I. I guess it's not her fault.. too many weak people around. I don't want to fight with her about this. I have a mission to do today.

*Pant pant* We have had an issue with the mission. A group of Naraks ambushed us, and destroyed our vehicles. The squad has fallen to just me and a medic. We're trying to return to base, but it may be impossible at this point. I..
Connection Lost...

(Wanted to try something different with this bio. Feel free to ask questions xD)
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down