Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlet Blade: Game NSFW

5 posters

Go down

Scarlet Blade: Game NSFW Empty Scarlet Blade: Game NSFW

Post  Auramune Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:21 pm

Just throwing this out here first, this game is very NSFW, so I suggest people not look in to it if that's an issue for you.

Getting that out of the way; Areia games just started open beta or something on this game. It's pretty unique. No male characters, and lots of boobs. Crazy boobs. I haven't seen any graphic nudity yet, but it's very applied and well, yeah..

If you do decide to play, I chose Valkyrie server, name MisFortune (just 1 s), and a whipper :>!

Again, NSFW
http://scarletblade.aeriagames.com/
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Scarlet Blade: Game NSFW Empty Re: Scarlet Blade: Game NSFW

Post  Temo Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:46 am

...okay, so I read this and was thinking, "Aeria games? Making NSFW content? NUH UHHH." ...and then the page right after age verification, I feel like they're running out of ideas and just trying to lure lonely men and/or women in with eyecandy. Which makes me kind of sad. :'D

ON THE OTHER HAND. Aura, if it's decent, let me know, might try it in spare time. Because I DO like a few of their games, so maybe I'm just being a pessimist. XD;
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifa Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:25 am

I will now attempt to delete everything and download this.
Soifa
Soifa
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:44 am

So far, it's pretty similar to other mmos in terms of quests and fighting. The interface is a little clunky, and movements are too. But this game is still in beta, so it can only get better. But, aside from the voices(I hate the voices) it's not too bad xD. Definitely curious how the game plays out. Differences between the two factions, and such.

I picked the royal guards for first character.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:51 am

Also: for the ariea ignite thing, my name is missfortunef3 so feel free to add me, or let me know your names so I can add you xD
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:23 pm

Whatever, downloading. Might attempt to put myself into the community here and go for GS. I still know how Aeria works, and I know one of the Production Managers here.

EDIT: Eventually....

Also, my ingame name will likely be Leafia. It's also my Aeriagames username for those interested.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Khunvyel Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:07 pm

So... I checked the site, a few of their descriptions and videos, and all I can think is; "why would anyone play this if Tera is already out there?" Whatever makes Scarlet Blade unique, they failed to advertise it.
Khunvyel
Khunvyel
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:12 pm

Because Tera is lame >:3

It's still very much in beta. But it does lack in wow factor. It's interesting seeing a world of females, though.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:37 pm

Ok, I am going to have to wait until I get my computer back. My mum's comp is superslow. So once that comes back, I will download and join.

Right now, Shadow Walker and Sentinel are looking appealing to me.

And also: I'd play this because Tera is basically "hit cap, do endgame, finish" to me. I've stopped playing it (partially because I am no longer able to play it without my computer.)
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Khunvyel Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:55 pm

Seeing a world of females is absolutely interesting, that is true. But not when it is obviously just made to cater to eyecandy, sadly Sad

So what does Scarlet blade do to make it different than Tera with their instances and Raids? I don't read much ground breaking difference, only something that is actually requiring even more time and dedication than raids already do. They try to make another world pvp game like Aion. If they put it anywhere near it, have fun constantly being attacked while you just want to collect some stuff Very Happy
The way I see it, you HAVE to do PvP in order to advance in the game. Question is if that is what you people want. And also there appears to be no real open-world stuff anyway. Only instanced pvp. If luck is not at your side, you'll be ending up in queues X_x

Don't get me wrong, I am not bashing the game. Actually, I am quite fond of its basic idea, but very wary of how it will end... if it gets completed in development anyway.
The problem is, they go with a two-faction approach. This, in a nutshell, is doomed since it seems to be a pure pvp game. Look at how Warhammer online died. Aion just got lucky, as it was not IP based and they did a few fast alterations AND induced more PvE along the line to become more profitable. Rift had the same problem PvP wise, but they had a bigger emphasis on PvE anyway. They had to do a very dirty fix in order to make PvP playable in the future, which basically got rid of faction-based pvp. And Scarlet Blade puts it completely into instanced / lobby based game? As much as I appreciate what they do, but for now they have not brought up something that stops me from raising the "Fail" flag.

I am just wondering which anticipations people here have about the game, considering it has such a huge emphasis on pvp.

offtopic;
Tera is lame?:
Khunvyel
Khunvyel
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifa Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:50 pm

I like eye candy and pretty outfits~ -shrug-

Sexy Fashionogi for the win.
Soifa
Soifa
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:45 pm

I haven't pvp'd at all, granted I'm only close to level 10(currently 29 is the cap.) Haven't been in an instance or raid, just currently your typical 'normal' mmo hunt and kill stuff. Though, what I like is that I don't have to return to the npc that gives me the quest each time. Instead, it finishes right there on the spot, and the character's communicator pop's up with the next quest.

And I do too, Soifa :>!

My whipper's outfit >//> *wolf whistles*

Character customization is pretty nice, too.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifa Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:24 pm

-trying to install to my F drive-

I think character customization is a big starting factor to me. If I start up a game and the customization is severely lacking and I end up looking like everyone else(kind of like Dragon Nest) I lose a bit of interest.

I still played D nest, but..yeah I stopped. The customization on Mabi is something I love, dyeing my outfits and picking hairstyles and whatnot. Love it~ <3
Soifa
Soifa
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Khunvyel Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:13 pm

Ontopic; Something can be pretty without being outright kinky and slanderous ^^° But well, taste differs.
Is the PvE part of Scarlet Blade extensive? Didn't get the impression that it is. How is it lore-wise? Just a lil bit of fluff without much thought or actually deep and rich storylines?

Offtopic; As far as character customization goes, Champions online beats a lot out there, if you ignore the fact you have only 1 facial template to adjust and that said face has a more hardened comic-style fit to it. But for the rest it is incredibly awesome, beating the late City of Heroes and the still existing DCUO, which completely caters to the Comic-world, whereas Champions can be literally anything.
And quests... ^^° Ah well. I think that is why I love Eve and Guildwars 2 so much. Interestingly enough, I don't view Mabi as quest-laden as well, even though it has a fair number of them.
Khunvyel
Khunvyel
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:27 pm

Is the combat a Hack and Slash feel, something akin to Tera or even PSO/PSU/PSO2, possible Dnest as well

Or is it something where you click to lock on then spam cast skills and stuff, like many an MMORPG.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifa Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:34 pm

Customization doesn't have to be 'slanderous' to interest me, just pretty, but I don't turn down sexy customization just because it's sexy females. I just don't feel offended by these types of things as some people have told me they do.

I played Champions, the customization was great until I released I had to buy the classes I wanted to play. Had no job then. And then the story wasn't really that great, and the community bored me. Then I tried EVE, making a character was the most fun I ever had on a spaceship game. But, I still was iffy about the pay to play, and when someone offered to pay for me I lost interest completely. Kindness on that level makes me feel bad and I just can't deal with that.

I need to play more GW2....Charr for the win.

Anyway, what I looked at for the plot/lore synopsis was rather interesting, and it helped make me interested. I am having trouble installing it onto my F drive, and have to find a way to clear space on my C instead... Huff..

Keep in mind that this game is still in Beta. JUST RECENTLY in open beta, if I read correctly.

To be honest, I KNOW I tried Tera. I know that for a fact. I remembered NOTHING about the game when I thought about it, though, which means it didn't have anything unique that I liked. The only things I remember are things Glacia refreshed my memory on...which is Loli Animal girls.
Soifa
Soifa
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:30 pm

I added chu on the Aeria Ignite, Aura. Leafia is the name.

Already seen a nipslip btw, with Shadow Walker.

Leafia ingame for Sentinel Royal Guard

Lilithia for Shadow Walker Free Knights.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifa Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:14 pm

Got it.

Valkyrie server, Chakora, Royal guard. Added you both on ignite, too.

I'll make a free knight eventually.
Soifa
Soifa
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:31 am

Game is now in Open Beta.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:51 pm

They wiped our characters, names and everything.

I was able to steal a few names even if I don't use the actual characters, so no one else can have those names..xD
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down