Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Ceciily

+2
Soifa
Ceciily
6 posters

Go down

New Member - Ceciily Empty New Member - Ceciily

Post  Ceciily Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:36 pm

Character Name: Ceciily

How You Heard About The RP Society: I was recently glazing at the Guildstone, sparking my interest.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? For several years, based from Roleplaying in World of Warcraft.

Is English Your First Language? English is my primary language. But, being a part of the human race, I tend to make small mistakes at times.

A Short Biography Of Your Character: Ceciily was born and raised in the agricultural lifestyle. Her parents both worked on a small piece of land, raising cows and chickens. She was always adventurous as a child, climbing the stone fences and running into the nearby woods. Allowing her imagination take hold of her. Pretending she was a knight, slaying monsters and rescuing innocents. As she grew into an fine human woman, she asked to be part of the community's town watch. She felt strong and proud to protect her small village. Her new position. she found out the truth. The town watch was dull, just assisting the community with fulfilling odd jobs. No need to run into the woods, killing monsters whom threaten the village. Several years later, Cecilly awoken to the town bell chime. In the dead of night, light shimmered from her small window. A large path of fire made it's way from the nearby forest to the town. She grabbed onto her small sword, the only weapon that the town watch needed. And headed towards this strange fire. The dark smoke caused by the fire, started to cover the town. Ceciily coughed deeply, as she tries Shadows moving from within the smoke,rattling of metal bashing metal, echoing. With screams of innocent villagers, mixed in. Ceciily found a woman hugging onto her child, she quickly stand before them. She gestures to move towards the hillside for protection. Until she turned to see a humanoid figure, dressed in black armor. She gripped tighter onto her short sword. Her blue eyes, glaring at the figure. "How dare you hurt my village... And it's people!" she screamed, as she attempted to defend herself, and give the innocent time to run. The knight in black armor, laughed, that sounded like a ear piercing scream. Ceciily stood firmly, focused the knight at hand, "How dare you...." she muttered, as she started to charge towards the knight with her short sword. The metal from the knight, clanks while it opens his hand. Throwing a large fireball towards Ceciily. The flames licked and seared Ceciily's skin and clothes, while it's energy to push her away. Her fingers open, losing grip of what was her dream fulfilled. Her sword. She gasp in pain, as she regains herself, moving her hand to re-grip onto her sword. As her fingers, almost reached to touch the hilt of her sword. A large metal foot, slams onto Ceciily's hand, causing her to scream in pain and anger. Her eyes focused above her, the Knight had this red aura around him, this wasn't like anyone she met before. "At least.... my death... protected the innocent!" she yelled, as she felt something jab into her heart. The knight jabbed it's black colored two-handed sword onto her chest. The pain, was unbearable as she tries to pull it out with her other hand. "The... innocent..." she mumbled to herself, as she passes away. What it seem for a moment, she finds herself in Tir Chonaill. Her wounds disappeared, her recollection of the past, an blur at the moment. Her path starts anew.

What type of character do you play? Most of the time I've role-played characters whom are military or religious based. Since I just created Ceciily, last night. I'll be focused on the starter skills, and whatever roleplay that leads Ceciily to what path she chooses to take.

What is your Mabinogi schedule? Around 5:30pm PST to 10:00pm PST during the work week.
Ceciily
Ceciily
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

New Member - Ceciily Empty Re: New Member - Ceciily

Post  Soifa Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:43 pm

I see...the sentence structuring in the bio bothers me a bit, but the story itself is good, and the character is nice.

I'll approve~ -places a hat on this thread-
Soifa
Soifa
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:31 pm

I approve xD very interesting story. But I disapprove you being part of the human race D=<
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Congregate Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:50 pm

Aside from the odd spelling or grammatical error, the story was amazing!

I definitely approve. =]
Congregate
Congregate
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:52 pm

In the worlds of Dell...

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!

Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:17 pm

Make sure you apply to the guild stone =)
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifa Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:40 pm

I'll move this, then, you lazy bums.
Soifa
Soifa
Retired
Retired