Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New member - Yoonjin

4 posters

Go down

New member - Yoonjin Empty New member - Yoonjin

Post  Yoonjin Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:40 pm

Character Name: Yoonjin
How You Heard About The RP Society: I stumble upon the guild while I was out roaming the world of Mabinogi. It was my first time actually playing the game and I haven’t RP in a while so I thought I should join the guild since I had no other friends playing this game.
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? I’ve been roleplaying with a group of my friends for about 3 years. After a year or two later, we stopped and I never bothered to RP again. I lost interest in it mainly because the plot of the RP I would usually be in were boring.
Is English Your First Language? Yep. I speak Spanglish too! =D
A Short Biography Of Your Character: Yoonjin served as a millletian for as long as she could remember. The quiet lone wolf strays away from large crowds and doesn't talk to anyone. Back in her earlier life, Earth wasn't in it's best shape. The planet was dying, thunderstorms, tornadoes everywhere, hurricanes coming from left and right. It was literally hell on earth. Yoonjin lived as a regular 15-year-old girl who grew up on the wrong side of the neighborhood. Her "home" was known as the Ghetto and it wasn't the best place you'd like to grow up in. Being the only child of a single mother, Yoonjin did whatever she can to bring food to the table.
One night while the girl was out scavenging for food, she bumped into a small group of thugs who were also looking for food. Yoonjin had no other choice but to go into her defensive mode and pray to god that they would leave her alone. But they didn't. They attacked her while she was defenseless and that's when things got messy when Yoonjin decided to fight back. Suddenly, Yoonjin felt a sharp metal between her chest and saw that one of the thugs managed to stab her. They took off when they saw the blood pouring out of her wound and left her on the ground to die. Yoonjin looked up at the sky and saw that the moon was shining down on her. Then, she blacked out.
Yoonjin wakes up, feeling clueless as ever. She felt this huge gap in her memories as she tries to figure out what happened to her. She meets a girl name Nao who explained everything to her and told her that her new life begins in Erinn. Now, Yoonjin is an elf who enjoys fighting and has a strong love for animals.

What type of character do you play? Yoonjin starts off as an elf fighter. She dreams of becoming a grandmaster chef and a bard. She’s quiet and shy but very friendly at the same time.
What is your Mabinogi schedule? I’m on almost all the time. I might be on AFK since there are many distractions in the real world.
Yoonjin
Yoonjin
RPS Recruit

http://guide-my-life-into-destiny.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

New member - Yoonjin Empty Re: New member - Yoonjin

Post  Xeek Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:56 pm

Whew... moved that to the correct spot! Keep in mind, your registration is not resolved yet Razz

Also: Good story! You will earn my first seal of approval in a long time!

New member - Yoonjin Xeekap10
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:14 pm

You have no idea how difficult it was for me to tear myself away from the puppy to read the bio... So difficult.. SO CUTE<3_<3
....ahem..ahem... *composes self*

The bio is really good! I have no complaints at all, and offer approval number 2 for you.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifa Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:21 pm

I'LL BE YOUR FRIEND!
-third approval-
Soifa
Soifa
Retired