Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - chance53

5 posters

Go down

New Member - chance53 Empty New Member - chance53

Post  chance53 Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:34 pm

Character Name: ...... chance53, THE AMAZING (: .....

How You Heard About The RP Society: ...... I'v known of Jabberwock for a long time, never really got to know her a ton but when I did talk with her she was really cool, and then I'v been friends with Kingofsorrow for a long long time. I really like the both of them. I probably know some more members but, they are the only two that iv gotten to know that I can think of off the top of my head. I like the idea of RP, and I like the members so, that's whats drawn me to the guild. .....

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? ...... Never really done it, but its always been something Iv been interested in trying. I like the idea of RP, and it seems like it could and would be a lot of fun (: .....

Is English Your First Language? ...... Si? Yes it is haha. .....

A Short Biography Of Your Character: ...... Well, Lots of people call me the "green archer" Due to the fact that I light up like a neon sign. I guess you could say im the brighter side of King. His happy side. I mainly work in archery, until recently Iv moved into Martial Arts. Iv got a decent all round build and Iv got at least one high rank in every skill set (that I can think of). Im always up for trying new things and I'm never closed minded about new ideas unless its something that would personally bother me. Other than that, Im up for it. As far as my total, My human is 2600, and 400 exploration, and my elf (who i use often) is 600... I don't know what else to tell you other than I think mabinogi is TOTALLY AWESOME and that I'v got a TON OF ENERGY right now so excuse my bursts of rediculousness within this application. I am mature 98...92% of the time. (: (Who wants to be an adult for the rest of their life.. An adults is just a really huge kid trying to be proper).....

What type of character do you play? ...... As far as RPing. I typically am a lone wolf Archer, with a shady, but unknown and misunderstood past. .....

What is your Mabinogi schedule?[ ...... prior to recently i didnt have much of one. Now, I get on when I can, generally at least once a day. .....

chance53
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New Member - chance53 Empty Re: New Member - chance53

Post  Dellinger Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:45 pm

Hiya, chance!
So funny story. You answered 'bio' with what character you play.
And what character you play with your bio.

Could you give us a bit more of a biography of the character you'll be RPing? ;D

Cheers,
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  chance53 Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:58 pm

You know I like you Very Happy...
Sorry for getting them confused. Apparently I suck at applications more than I thought so koodos for me C:. *pats self on back*
Like I said, iv never RP'd before, so I cant really give you a bio on the character ill be RP'ing. Its going to be a more of a.. learn in process type of thing. I got the basic idea of who id be. As far as the rest of the story.. like I mentioned its shady and unknown, at this point even to me. I really am unsure of who I want to be at this point.

chance53
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  chance53 Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:21 pm

Chance, is a laid back, non chalante and pretty quiet (yet on occasion outbursting) Type of guy. He really doesnt know who he is, or where he came from. When he was 17, all he remembers was getting into a fight with some sort of opponent, (the story is blurred) and he gets hit on the head, sending him into confusion of his past. When he wakes up, all he has is his bow at his side, his quiver, and a picture in his pocket with the name of what he believes is his lost, unknown love, sharply written out on the back. He believes he is supposed to be a Militian warrior, who just got lost in battle, but he currently hasnt found out, or understood this about him yet. For now, he is a lonely, quiet, left to lurk in the shadows assassin trying to find his way. He doesn't want to go back to who he was, but he wants to find out, wheather it was a good honest man, or a twisted complex evil human.

chance53
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:26 pm

Atm, chance informed me he's unfamiliar with the mythos and lore of the game, so part of him learning to RP with us will also have us giving him a little brief lesson about the world, the mythos, and that sort of things.

He seems willing to give it a shot, and the bio seems done enough that I'm willing to approve.

Mentors and up?
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvar Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:32 pm

There's no problem with not knowing Erinn's lore.

Your character lived in another world. It could be earth, a world you read about in a book, or a world you just made up. He had a life there, did things, and then he died. And when he died he was sent to Erinn, met Nao, and there you go. He's just as in the dark about Erinn's lore as you are. All you need to know is what his life was like before he died. And how he died.

Best to start there, I think.
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  chance53 Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:38 pm

Mmm. Thats all part of what hes trying to figure out. Hopefully with your help he can figure out whats happened!

chance53
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Teoxihuitl Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:49 pm

Approved.
Teoxihuitl
Teoxihuitl
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvar Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:51 pm

Approved, then.
But I would like it if you at least had some idea of what his past is, even if he doesn't.
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:56 pm

For now, approved. Chance, we would ask you to take some time to think about your backstory out of character and give us a heads up as you advance in RPing and through mentorship.

Welcome to the guild.
Release the hounds.

Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifa Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:45 am

Why won't you lazy bums move these threads? D:<
Soifa
Soifa