Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harvest Moon 3DS (And other HM shananigans...)

+2
Glaceon
Kayeori
6 posters

Go down

Harvest Moon 3DS (And other HM shananigans...) Empty Harvest Moon 3DS (And other HM shananigans...)

Post  Kayeori Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:54 pm

So as the title states I'm mostly looking for folks with the 3DS title. Please feel free to post anything relevant to the rest of the HM series as well! Personally I haven't used the multiplayer function of the game yet, but I would imagine you need friend codes to connect with others. I'll post mine shortly if that's the case.
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon 3DS (And other HM shananigans...) Empty Re: Harvest Moon 3DS (And other HM shananigans...)

Post  Glaceon Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:23 pm

I've thought about getting it, but never got around to it. Would be cool though, since I have the wifi now and can connect with others. I do believe Soifa has it too.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon 3DS (And other HM shananigans...) Empty Re: Harvest Moon 3DS (And other HM shananigans...)

Post  Kuralin Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:34 pm

Don't even have a 3ds.

Kuralin
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifa Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:55 pm

3DS FRIEND CODE INCOMING!
3695-0073-8030

I play on my Lenora file lately, but my Lyria file can send you some nice stuff ;o
Soifa
Soifa
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:07 pm

2062-9307-1814 is kaye's DS code.

I'll post mine when I get my DS code, but I'm using this one too for now.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifa Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:11 pm

Harvest Moon 3DS (And other HM shananigans...) Anbtreatchart_beta

Be warned, do NOT try to make ALL your animals make Great products. As awesome as that is, you will need regular ones later on, so it'd be a bad idea to have nothing but greats.

There are 5 levels, the chart says the treats needed to change to one level.

So for cow, give it 7 normal and 24 cow treats, and it'll go to level 2 and give 2 milk. Give it another 7 normal and 24 cow treat and it goes to level 3, and so on.
Soifa
Soifa
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Minami Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:50 am

So this is a thing and I've missed this topic for so long. Anyways, if you ever want to add me...
Spoiler:
Minami
Minami
Wolf in Designer Clothing
Wolf in Designer Clothing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down