Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harvest Moon -- Mabi Style?!

4 posters

Go down

Harvest Moon -- Mabi Style?! Empty Harvest Moon -- Mabi Style?!

Post  Bartholomew Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:51 pm

No good could possibly come of this--THAT KIWI FEATHER IS NOT BLUE!

Harvest Moon -- Mabi Style?! 2011-12-02_2113

I should not be allowed to think of ideas like this...at least not without taking people down with me. +_+ Just for kicks, you can post your character here along with a short blurb of where they're initially located during the daytime and nighttime. For "strategy guide's" sake, if there's a pre-req for meeting them, keep it reasonable...unless it's "Atlus hard" for a reason. For gifts, using a Likeability Potion might not have a good effect with some people despite the description...Cheater.

Need help?

Birthday: (Their birthdate; or in this case, the "month" they were born in. Could be exact by including the "date," too.)

Best Gifts: (Raises their heart count a lot.)

Good Gifts: (Raises their heart count a little.)

Bad Gifts: (Avoid giving them these!)

Rival: (Who they would marry if you're not fast enough.)

Child Personalities: (The possible personalities of their child.)

Of course, if their heart level is raised enough, you'll get visits from them (and even gifts).
2 Hearts:
4 Hearts:
5 Hearts: Date: (Where their location would be and appointed time. Could be for tea, dinner, or meeting up at a favorite spot. Take care not to miss it!)

===================
START TRAINWRECK HERE
===================

Bartholomew/Basil
It's possible to start befriending this Incubus after talking to one of his students or a certain traveling merchant lady during Imbolic or Samhain. By day, he's either at Dunbarton Library or Emain Macha by the fountain. At night, he's around the northern end of Lake Neagh by his home where he's occasionally heard playing the flute.

Birthday: Alban Heruin

Best Gifts: Caviar Salad, Chocolate, Curry Bread, Kiss on the Lips (beverage), Red Sunrise, Coconut Cookie, Mushroom Gratin, Curry and Rice, Basil Tea, Abb Neagh Carp Stew, Pasta Marinara, Pumpkin Tart, Gold Herb, White Herb, Four-Leaf Clover, Antidote Potion, Golden Mushroom, Golden Apple, Star Sapphire, Paper Crane x1000, Small Silver Gem, Fine Fabric, Transparent Crystal Ball, Arat Crystal, Life Drain Crystal, Snow Golem Crystal, Blizzard Crystal

Good Gifts: Tomato Basil Salad, Quiche, Mushroom Marinade, Fried Abb Neagh Carp, Hot Chocolate, Thyme Tea, Popcorn, Apple Jam, Pumpkin Jam, Base Potion, Mana Herb, Bloody Herb, Garbage Herb (?!), Antidote Herb, Mandrake, Apple, Score Scroll, Ruby, Small Red Gem, Common Fabric, Potion Concoction Kit, Barrier Spikes Crystal, Stone/Forest Golem Crystal, Ice Spear Crystal

Bad Gifts: Hard Boiled Egg, Baked Potato, Fried Egg, Toast, Espresso, Tear Noodles, Poisonous Mushroom Stew, French Fries, Corn Chips, Fried Onions, Egg Tart, Berry, Coconut, Basil, Thyme, Tomato, Abb Neagh Carp, Rainbow Trout, Hazlenut Mushroom, Brown Pine Mushroom, Likeability Potion, Base Herb, Poison Herb, Spinel, Diamond (?!), Paper Crane, Small Blue Gem, Cheap Fabric, Handicraft Kit, Clay/Fire/Water/Wind Crystal, Sulfur Golem Crystal

Rival: ??? Glacia

Child Personalities: Quiet, Scholarly, or Romantist

2 Hearts: Blue Rose Decoration
4 Hearts: Blue Rose Bouquet
5 Hearts: Date: Lake Neagh, 7:00 p.m.
Bartholomew
Bartholomew
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon -- Mabi Style?! Empty Re: Harvest Moon -- Mabi Style?!

Post  Glaceon Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:56 pm

Interesting...but too much work for my laziness

Also...I see that rival spot...
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Bartholomew Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:59 pm

Glaceon wrote:Interesting...but too much work for my laziness

Also...I see that rival spot...

No, you don't. :T

You don't have to include a metric *coin!*ton of items, either. Heck, I think I went overboard. Very Happy

Last edited by Bartholomew on Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Bartholomew
Bartholomew
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:22 am

I.. don't understand?
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Bartholomew Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:33 am

Auramune wrote:I.. don't understand?

Harvest Moon is like a farming/date-sim series, but I'm just using the date-sim half for this.
Bartholomew
Bartholomew
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Adir Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:41 am

This is what happens when Bart and me are left alone for too long and start bouncing werid ideas off of each others.

Elnora
Traveling between Tara and Emain this finely dressed merchant always greets her customers with a polite and gentle smile as she stands by her trunk full of fabulous clothing as her guard dogs keep an eye for any thieves. While her attitude may turn off people to dislike her, once you get to know her a little better, it turns out to be decent lady. Oddly enough, for a woman with her grace and class she sure does love her weapons. If a female character befriends her, she may just spill some information about a certain Incubus on Imbolic or Samhain.

Birthday: Imbolic the 7th

Best Gifts: Diamonds, Star Sapphires, Bastard Swords, Francisca, Targe sheild, Cute Princess Dress, Bolero & Jumper Skirt, Maid Dress (Long), Grace
Shawl Dress, Heartbeat Gateau Au Chocolat, Pumpkin Jam, Pecan Pie, Grand Blago, Errans Cru, Gold Dog Collar.

Good Gifts: Emain Macha Wine, Filia Cookie Set, Seafood Spaghetti, Rose Decoration, Blue Rose Decoration, Rose Bouquet, Blue Rose Bouquet, Tailoring Kits, Wool, Daggers, Spirit Liqueur, Bacon and Potato Dog Food, Shrimp Dog Food, The Story of a White Doe, The Tale of Ifan the Rich, and The Tragedy of Emain Macha, Leather Dog Collar.

Bad Gifts: Dead Bee, Pollen, Chain Dog Collar, and Failed dish.

Rival: Khristopher

Child Personalities: Bubbly, Adventurous, Or Thoughtfull.

Heart Gifts Event.
2 Hearts: Fine Handmade Bandage x 30 ( " You look AWFUL! Why don't you patch yourself up?")
4 Hearts: Strawberry Jam Toast, Five Star ( " I, ah, had some extra bread left over. So I thought you might like to have something to eat.")
5 Hearts (Date): Emain Macha Square, 5 PM
Adir
Adir
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:17 pm

Soifa Toten
Soifa lives in a secluded area in Physis, with her spider companions, for reasons unknown. It is possible to find the Mara at any graveyard at night, by day she can be found around the city of Belvast.

Birthday: Baltane

Best Gifts: Coffee, instruments, score scrolls with nice music on them.

Good Gifts: Sapphires, nice bows, staves, any food dish that does not contain lemon.

Bad Gifts: Lemons, anything iron, tea.

Rival: Tocagero

Child Personalities: Conceited or shy.

Heart gifts/events
2 Hearts: A flute. ("Maybe you'd be a little more interesting if you played an instrument...")
4 Hearts: A hat. ("..No big deal...you'd look nice in a hat.")
5 Hearts: Date: Tir Graveyard, 8pm.

Rozalija WhateverVayne'sLastNameWas
A sweet girl, she's the adopted daughter of Vayne. By day, she likes to run around to see how far she can go, ending up in odd places. At night, she's normally found around Uladh, trying to figure out how to get home on time. She seems to refuse to grow up, but maybe someone can change her mind...

Birthday: Lughnasadh

Best Gifts: Money, fancy clothing, lemons.

Good Gifts: Any food dish, gloves.

Bad Gifts: Food waste, male clothing, religious symbols.

Rival: ???

Child Personalities: Hyper active or Down-To-Earth

Heart gifts/events
2 Hearts: 3 star food dish. ("I wanted ta share wif ya!")
4 Hearts: 5 star food dish. ("I only share dis wif really special peoples, okay? Don't waste it!")
5 Hearts: Emain Macha square, 3pm

Lisbet Loke
A calm, seemingly apathetic valraven. By day, she's normally in a busy town, watching the people(Belvast being her favorite). At night, you can find the avian in any forest area.

Birthday: Alban Eiler

Best Gifts: Colorful clothing, children's hearts, fruit.

Good Gifts: Any meat dish, show her a nice dance.

Bad Gifts: Food waste, anything modeled after a cat, cats.

Rival: ???

Child Personalities: Shy or Devious

Heart gifts/events
2 Hearts: A child's heart. ("I figured you wouldn't mind sharing.")
4 Hearts: One of her own feathers. ("..I don't normally do this. I don't know why I am...Just take it..")
5 Hearts: Karu forest, Noon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:35 pm

Auramune:
Wherever the kitsune is, she always plays her mandolin. No one really knows where she lives, and randomly pops up in various places.

Birthday: (Don't remember xD)

Best Gifts: 10cm Jewels, especially diamonds

Good Gifts: Smaller jewels, Books, fish

Bad Gifts: Religious items(holy water, crosses, celtic knot thingies), Ring Torques

Rival: Xeek(too late xD)

Child Personalities: Wild and playful

2 Hearts: An enchantment scroll("I hope this helps. ^_^")
4 Hearts: A handbell bell("Bells sound pretty.. so now you can fill the air with beautiful sounds.")
5 Hearts: Date: No where. xD
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:44 am

You can find your birthday under the Additional Info tab of the Character Window.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down