Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New member:Dansavin

4 posters

Go down

New member:Dansavin Empty New member:Dansavin

Post  dansavin Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:28 pm

Character Name:Dansavin
How You Heard About The RP Society:Very good group(Stonekillers)with good people
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? 1 year
Is English Your First Language? No my first languages are Russian and French
A Short Biography Of Your Character: A weak character with medium weapon and good skills for fight.Emo style i think Very Happy
My character was crazy incvisitor who destroys the evil Twisted Evil But when war was finished, he bought a big house and he lived there with his family for 3 years.But the coolest golem in Erinn killed all members of his family.After that he(my character) was lost.He didnt know what to do with his problems.He selled his house and then he buy some weapon and armor.
He searched for the golem for 10 years.Then he found the golem.And he tried to kill him.There was a big fight between my character and golem.After fight with golem he forgot all because golem kick his head very strongly.Now he want to find some answers to his questions...

What type of character do you play? A mighty warrior, a studious mage, a patient fisherman? Let us know what you enjoy doing.Paladin i think.(Warrior +Mage)
What is your Mabinogi schedule? I havent any schedule. Very Happy

Last edited by dansavin on Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total

dansavin
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New member:Dansavin Empty Re: New member:Dansavin

Post  Captincrunch Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:32 pm

I think you missed the point on the question regarding character biography.

What is your character's life story before they arrived here in Erin? maybe a background behind their motivation, or lack of motivation. Maybe they are looking for something like family, friends, lovers, enemies and specific item or their mind if that is what they lost.

If you want some ideas may I suggest reading over some of the other applications or the old'tyme character biographies here on the site.
study
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Keaton Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:05 pm

I see you've updated you biography, its sounds solid enough but you may want to work on your grammar a bit but I think your ready for your trial period within the guild.
Mr. Keaton
Mr. Keaton
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Omnisagi Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:57 am

I think that your charactor info is pretty soild, and my guess for the "when does your charactor arrive in Errin" his probably doesn't and he is just born here. Also I think that was great writing! Keep up the good work and I look forward to RPing with you.
Omnisagi
Omnisagi
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:20 am

since there have been no objections as yet and a tentative yes was give - membership is a go. Rolling Eyes
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down