Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Lunareiko

+3
Dalvar
Glaceon
Lunareiko
7 posters

Go down

New Member - Lunareiko Empty New Member - Lunareiko

Post  Lunareiko Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:28 pm

Character Name: Eiko Luna Wolf

Mabinogi Name: Lunareiko

How You Heard About The RP Society: A friend of mine who likes RPing found the guild and referred me.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? In total time, about 2 weeks worth of time, but I play scenes in my head constantly.

Is English Your First Language? Yes.

A Short Biography Of Your Character: A girl with flowing blue hair, reminiscent of ocean waves, and eyes that remind you of a lake on a clear day. Standing at 5'6 she is a tall girl. A cheerful and playful person in general, normally hard to anger, but once angered, the wrath of a typhoon is sure to come. In her first life, she had a brother known as Raxsus. Her brother was kind and caring to her. They frequently took walks to a camp in the middle of a forest near a river. One stormy night, Eiko and Rax were walking back to the camp. As they almost had reached the camp, a bear had attacked the brother and sister. Raxsus jumped in front of Eiko to try and save her after throwing a torch at it. He got killed and flung into the forest, and Eiko got gravely injured. She fell into the river, the last thing she saw was the stormy sky through the bubbles and water. Luckily they met Nao together. They had woken up together, and Eiko had the memories with their death freshly imbued in her mind. Eiko had pursued becoming a mage due to her strong attachment to the elements. She then became a martial artist because it was more fun and fit her better. Her attachment to the elements came to be as they entered Erinn. She had those memories burned into her mind, and decided to focus on those. She likes to compare things to wind, water, and the moon. For example, she compares a martial artist's quick strikes to a howling gale, their evasion as the flow of a rapidly moving river, and things of the like. They help her understand things better so she may possibly learn them better. She may also be heard calling out phrases like: "Fists that mimic a typhoon!" or "Moonlight shine upon me, heal my wounds." Some may see this as weird and unnecessary, but it keeps her tied to how she died and it actually makes her stronger.

What type of character do you play? A wild girl who is willing to try anything that fancies her at the moment.

What is your Mabinogi schedule? I usually play every day, times may vary due to school but I am very active on Mabinogi.

Last edited by Lunareiko on Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorry, hope this is better.)

Lunareiko
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New Member - Lunareiko Empty Re: New Member - Lunareiko

Post  Glaceon Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:40 pm

The thing I find funny is that your two stories differ in what happened.

Also, not sure exactly how we work the talent system ICly, but I think we don't really just come to Erinn with mass knowledge in how the world works. However, as I said, it's possible for them to have been in Erinn for a bit to learn the fighting styles and methods that they want.

Also, you say she is influenced by those things. Mind explaining how she is influenced, and more on why they influence her.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunareiko Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:32 am

Glaceon wrote:The thing I find funny is that your two stories differ in what happened.

Also, not sure exactly how we work the talent system ICly, but I think we don't really just come to Erinn with mass knowledge in how the world works. However, as I said, it's possible for them to have been in Erinn for a bit to learn the fighting styles and methods that they want.

Also, you say she is influenced by those things. Mind explaining how she is influenced, and more on why they influence her.
Sorry, tried to match our stories up but couldn't see over Skype, didn't see till he posted it, I hope this is better, I tried to change what you mentioned.

Lunareiko
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvar Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:53 am

You look fine, too. Approved.
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down