Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member (Affiliate) - Arelias

+2
Vayne
SerpentRose
6 posters

Go down

New Member (Affiliate) - Arelias Empty New Member (Affiliate) - Arelias

Post  SerpentRose Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:27 am

Met Dellinger. Since I'm in another guild and don't want to leave it, he said I could make an affiliate application.

Character Name:
Arelias

How You Heard About The RP Society:
Saw your guild stone and members over the years.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying?
Eleven years; since I was 12.

Is English Your First Language?
Yes.

A Short Biography Of Your Character:
Arelias is a Milletian, first having arrived on Erinn in Filia. He doesn't quite remember how, but he woke up in the oasis near the memory tower, along with his younger brother. Despite the panic of being fully submerged and swallowing a lungful of water first thing upon regaining consciousness, he managed to surface, and swam both himself and his brother to the shore. When questioned by the shocked natives who were drawn by the splashing, he had no answer to offer other than, "I don't know."

The brothers were given a room to stay in at Atrata's house, since she is the town's healer, but beyond expelling water from their lungs initially, no serious medical attention was needed. Memory loss was obvious, but Arelias to this day has flashes of what he thinks was his first true death.

It didn't take him long to make friends, or at least friendly acquaintances, with the locals given his amiable nature, and after several tasks to prove his loyalty and willingness to help out the citizens, he was granted permission to purchase property.

Being able to save up enough to afford the property took quite a bit longer.

In the meantime, he spent his time exploring the vast desert of Connous, utterly fascinated by its history. The old city of the elves that must have been a grand sight in its age, buried under the sands and lost to time after the dragons wiped it out. It didn't take very long for his efforts to earn recognition (comparatively speaking, given how long it takes for most archaeologists), and with that came a decent heap of funds, which in turn was promptly used to buy a small plot of land in a somewhat secluded region of the desert. He lives there with his younger brother, Leluri, who is rarely seen.

His recent interest in creating potions, paired with his skill in archery, have begun to make people suspect if he's an assassin. Add that black armor of his, and he could very easily pass for one. Despite appearances, this couldn't be farther from the truth, though if he did ever get into the business he'd very likely excel at it. As it is, he's fine with being classed as a roguish type.

In Erinn time, he's at least 150 years old by now. That's given him plenty of time to explore all of Erinn, and do a great many things, but suffice to say that it's a list a lot of Milletians have in common.

What type of character do you play?
I play an elf who specializes in archery and herbalism, and who enjoys adventure, treasure hunting, and uncovering lost history. He's a generally calm, polite, happy young man, but despite his skill he is still terribly prone to ridiculous mistakes when his calm is broken (as in the midst of a hectic battle.) That said, he's the type that will do his damndest to keep everyone else alive, even at risk to himself. He's also recently taken up martial arts, and while his timing is sloppy, he's not too bad at it.

What is your Mabinogi schedule?
Fairly erratic. I play when there's something to do and I'm prone to sudden hiatuses without warning for any length of time. When I get on, I'm typically on all day, save for weekends. I do tend to be nocturnal, so you could expect me to be on consistently during evenings.

SerpentRose
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New Member (Affiliate) - Arelias Empty Re: New Member (Affiliate) - Arelias

Post  Vayne Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:58 am

This is a rather well thought out application, but I'm barely awake. Approved, unless I see something later that I don't see now--I doubt it.
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:49 am

Just would like to toss a tidbit of info out, unsure if Dell said it or not.

The Mainstream quests, being G1-G16, are not an IC occurence for any of our characters. I'm just saying this so that it's not assumed we all run through the mainstream story and such (And since I saw the "great list of achievements, though most other milletians have accomplished" thing).

Otherwises, the bio looks great.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:20 pm

As glacia said, and great bio.
I approve.
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  SerpentRose Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:04 pm

That particular line doesn't reference the mainstreams so much as stating that he's done a lot of the same things other Milletians have done - which is a whole slew of random BS. XD

SerpentRose
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvar Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:35 pm

This looks good to me!
But you're aware you can join on an alt, right?
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SerpentRose Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:48 pm

I thought about that since technically I play two mains, but decided against it. I have 3 alts I use more as mules, so they wouldn't really be worth playing.

SerpentRose
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifa Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:11 pm

I see three, I'll move this. Feel free to join on an alt(let us know the IG name) or add everyone you can.
Soifa
Soifa
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down