Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Lanthenalh

+2
Soifa
Lanthenalh
6 posters

Go down

New Member - Lanthenalh Empty New Member - Lanthenalh

Post  Lanthenalh Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:06 am

Character Name: Lanthenalh

How You Heard About The RP Society: I'd heard about it not long after I started playing much earlier this year, and finally decided to join after getting into a minor RP session with a few friends and a few members during/after today's banquet.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? A few years, on and off. As a rough estimate, I'd say since 2008, though I've been inactive a while.

Is English Your First Language? Yes.

A Short Biography Of Your Character: Lanthenalh is a Milletian who is driven by a compulsion to succeed at everything she possibly can. Be it music, magic or hand-to-hand combat, she tries to push herself to her limits as much as possible. However, this leads her to spread herself very thinly, and she often ends up missing the important things and tends to act rather stand-offish and arrogant. She doesn't mean to come across this way, however, and is generally fairly easily excited and amused.

Originally hailing from a world named Lahkren, she lived in a small border town called Naulehn in the west borders of Sejinrunakh. Living a rather sheltered life, she was more or less oblivious to danger and repeatedly attempted to get around the town walls in whatever way she could. One day, at age 12, she finally succeeded in climbing the walls, before falling off into the river, being pulled downstream and drowning. Amazingly, despite this, she has no aversion to water, but dislike heights greatly.

What type of character do you play? Primarily a bard, with r9+ in all skills except composing (rA), lullaby (rA), vivace, enthralling performance and march song (not yet attained). Aside from that, she has some degree of magic ability (having r5 Lightning Bolt, r7 Icebolt, rB Firebolt, rD Thunder and rF Fusion Bolt) and some degree of close combat ability (having r9s in Critical and WM and r8 in Counter).

What is your Mabinogi schedule? This can vary pretty heavily. I have free running disorder, which prevents me from keeping a consistent sleep schedule for the most part. If I'm online, I'll generally be able to hop on at most times, however. Mondays through Thursdays (especially Mondays) may be slightly awkward, as a general note.

As a side note, I haven't actually applied for the guild as the character yet. I'm currently on my seven day lockdown due to having switched to a temporary guild recently after my previous one disbanded. I'll be applying on the character in a few days if I'm accepted, mind.

Last edited by Lanthenalh on Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Realised that I'd completely forgotten enthralling performance existed.)
Lanthenalh
Lanthenalh
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New Member - Lanthenalh Empty Re: New Member - Lanthenalh

Post  Soifa Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:11 am

-licks gently- Hey baby, I approve of you. ;o'

If that was too creepy, sorry~ >3>
Soifa
Soifa
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Lanthenalh Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:27 am

Creepy? Naaah. =3=
Lanthenalh
Lanthenalh
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:28 am

2/3 approvals~ :3
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:04 am

Everything looks good. And I can say I did RP with you in the castle, and you RP abilities are indeed good.

If I could, I would offer the last one, but I'm not a fancy colored person like the others.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:18 pm

And now that I have awoken in a daze of confusion and headaches from apparent dehydration (I really need to start drinking more water and less soda), you have a final approval from me.

Now lets see if our earlier RP bears any fruit.
Please apply at the guildstone in Tir Chronail if you haven't already.

Court is dismissed.
Bring out the dancing lobsters.
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:43 pm

Please apply to the guild stone as soon as you can Smile

New Member - Lanthenalh Tumblr_ltxun276Jn1r4la9bo1_r1_500
Auramune