Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Minami

+2
Glaceon
Minami
6 posters

Go down

New Member - Minami Empty New Member - Minami

Post  Minami Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:50 am

Character Name: Minamiko

How You Heard About The RP Society: I watched a few members RPing months ago and got intrigued by the guild. Earlier I saw a few members RPing at Tara banquet and decided on a whim to jump in and start RPing with them.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? For about nine years. I started out at a few anime websites and moved on from there to hosting my own sites and joining others.

Is English Your First Language? No. I originally spoke another language when I was younger but after I learned English I haven't used my other language at all, to the point that I've almost completely forgotten it.

A Short Biography Of Your Character: Minami is a Millletian. Her previous life had her serving an army in a continent called Elibe. When her country had gone to war, she had served well to the best of her abilities. However, her life was lost when a creature of enormous power, capable of breathing flames attacked her town and she died fighting the beast. Her life filled with regrets, some personal, others concerning what happened, Nao called out to her on this day and brought her to Erinn where she now lives her life and has been given another chance to deal with her regrets, all while unknowingly getting drug into a war between gods. Her talent as an archer carried into this life and she was born as an elf.

She is best described as a jack of all trades. She mainly hunts and kills monsters for her own benefit at times, however she often finds items that others would want and sends them along to her friend to sell at the Dragoon General store, a small merchant operation in Dunbarton. Though Minami might seem laid back and carefree, she does take combat situations entirely serious, even if she doesn't exactly show it. When she has free time, she usually handles a small farm in Tail, works on making some medicines, raids dungeons just to kill things or, her most favorite activity, shopping for new clothes or gifts for friends. Actually, she just likes shopping.

What type of character do you play? Minami is an elf archer who is dabbling into herbalism and potion making. The main goal of the character is to acquire as many cute outfits as possible, help anyone in need and have fun while doing so.

What is your Mabinogi schedule? That is entirely random but most days it's Midnight CST to 5 CST unless I can get on earlier or I'm not feeling tired and I stay up later.

Last edited by Minami on Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Minami
Minami
Wolf in Designer Clothing

Back to top Go down

New Member - Minami Empty Re: New Member - Minami

Post  Glaceon Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:18 am

As is should be said, is your character Erinn-born (One life, Mortal) or Milletian (Immortal, death is a 3-day penalty). The choice is yours, but we usually like to have this known for our knowledge.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Minami Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:29 am

Fixed.
Minami
Minami

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifa Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:48 am

Please note that, while all milletians are brought to be Morrighan's slavemonkies at first, the generations are NOT done IC by any character. That would be very confusing as we couldn't say who defeated Nuadha, or who had THE brionac, etc etc.

"I defeated the great Nuadha!"
"Really? Me too. At the same time. But in a different place...and apparently a different Nuadha."

It'd be like that. Icky.

Anyway, as long as that is understood I can approve.
Soifa
Soifa
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Minami Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:06 am

Yeah, that's always been something that's bugged me about MMO's and Mabi. While the quests are fun and interesting, the way I see it is all the characters (or the ones strong enough or even interested anyways.) are the ones who went out and fought "so and so" while others provided support or had little to no impact at all. I'd gladly just say I was out doing something during the whole Glas incident, or maybe I provided support for that particular fight. But seeing as I've been in Mabi for a few months, nearing a year, I'm quite content to say that I wasn't even around when any of it happened.
Minami
Minami

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:09 am

We have a special NPC that has done all the gen quests, and none of our characters helped them out with it. It's this way mainly to keep our characters out from even a support role, as the events really only happened once.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Minami Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:21 am

Works for me. I'm barely done with G3 and that's after much procrastinating on my part. Mainly doing it for EXP but the story is interesting.
Minami
Minami

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:26 am

I like. One approval! Very Happy

New Member - Minami Jolly_13

...I gotta make a new stamp thing.
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:21 pm

With the understanding of Millitean without G's, you have my approval. o7
And if I understand Soifa correctly, that is three since you understand the G thing...

Welcome to RPS.
Apply at guild stone.
Blah de blah.

Release the hounds.
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:41 pm

Added to the guild