Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Ryerria

4 posters

Go down

New Member - Ryerria Empty New Member - Ryerria

Post  Ryerria Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:42 pm

Character Name: Ryerria Azther (nickname: Ry, Erry, or Ria)
How You Heard About The RP Society: I was looking into joining a role play guild when a Real Life friend of mine pointed this one out.
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying?: I don't really have much in the way of experience with Roleplaying, honestly, because I tend to be too young to join the better Roleplaying online worlds. I tend to spend a lot of my time reading and I have countless unfinished stories lying around, and I understand how it works fairly well, so I am confident in my abilities.
Is English Your First Language? Yes, and, sadly, my only.
A Short Biography Of Your Character: (This doesn't have to be a lot, just enough to let us know you can write and your character style is suitable for the guild. Between 50 and 400 words is ideal.)
Ryerria has no memories of her life before she entered Erinn, at the age of sixteen, except for her name. Her foggy memory begins as she opened her eyes and met Nao. She was very confused and stuttered out random responses to Nao's questions, then suddenly found herself in Tir Chonail. She struggled through her first few quests until she caught sight of herself in a mirror. Ry tends to overreact, so she freaked out at her blue hair. She spent the next several years in a haze, avoiding looking at her ridiculous head, being friends with one person one week then seemingly disappearing. She went from one project to another, flitting from job to job as a bee flits from flower to flower. Her now apparent stability stems from an encounter with a boy named Caworu. She found him knocked out on the side of the road, and ran to the Healer's House in Tir to buy Phoenix Feathers to revive him. She marks that encounter as the beginning of her clearest memories, and she has recently had strange dreams about leaving someone who seems to be her son in a house, then opening a door. At that time, she either wakes up or begins to dream of something else. She tends to be fairly hyper, but if you catch her in one of her bad moods she has a very short fuse and won't tolerate any nonsense. She hates killing things, but she does so for the money involved. She absolutely refuses to kill beings that can talk (such as Kobolds) unless they attack her first. She prays over the bodies of the creatures she kills as often as she is able, but nine times out of ten she doesn't have time. She wears a lute on her back and almost always carries a Bastard Sword in her hand. She usually ends up tearfully standing around near Bangor and playing on her lute while staring listlessly into the fire, wondering who she really is and where she came from.

The following appended by Darke 7/23/08 to help find compatible mentors:

What type of character do you play? A mighty warrior, a studious mage, a patient fisherman? Let us know what you enjoy doing.
I enjoy playing just about anything. My limited experience has taught me at least that much. Honestly, I just like to wrap myself in this other character and have fun.

What is your Mabinogi schedule? Due to school, I am not able to get on more than three times a week, but at those times I am on for a few hours at least.Ry
Ryerria
Ryerria
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New Member - Ryerria Empty Re: New Member - Ryerria

Post  Captincrunch Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:41 pm

I like the background, both vague but with allusions to threads from the past and possibly into the future.

lol! I can't find my fish as yet for approval but look forward to encountering a most interesting persona.
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryerria Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:13 pm

I'm not quite sure if I'm supposed to post anything else in this thread, but thank you for the compliment on her background. Very Happy
Ryerria
Ryerria
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Veleth Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:36 pm

It's always good to find people who can put a bio together as clearly as you have. I certainly will look forward to meeting you in game. Please feel free to add Galin. Look forward to meeting you.
Veleth
Veleth
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Darke Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:13 pm

Nothing more is required. A very sketchy past, but a wonderful writeup. I look forward to seeing you in Erinn! Smile

Welcome to the Society as a probationary member. To become a full member, please try to get in touch with one of the guild mentors. We'll help you out to get you where you want to go. Smile
New Member - Ryerria Darkeseal
Darke
Darke
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryerria Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:03 pm

YAY! Thank you so much! I will definitely try to contact a mentor! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Ryerria
Ryerria
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down