Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Nyuui

2 posters

Go down

New Member - Nyuui Empty New Member - Nyuui

Post  Nyuui Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:33 am

Character Name:Nyuui

How You Heard About The RP Society:I Was searching through guild stones.

How Long Have You Been Role playing? A few months perhaps, i love role playing anything, just as long as its not too hard Smile.

Is English Your First Language? Yes, i learn to learn japanese in the near future though.

A Short Biography Of Your Character:Well i am a newbie to mabinogi. I'm age 17 and level 10. I like to help people. Im interesting in drawing and music also. Ive been playing mabinogi for about a week, but havent been active due to an error, but thats fixed now. I Enjoy talking to other people, especially when they talk about stuff im interested in, but that doesnt limit it to only my intrests! I Play soccer in my spare time, and im a slacker in homework i guess. Smile. I Guess you could say im an otaku too, gotta love the moe~ Smile. You could say im lazy, and dont like to do things for myself Smile.

What type of character do you play? Half warrior Half bard.

What is your Mabinogi schedule? I Am not THAT active, however theres a chance i get on from 5:00pm to 1:00Am on weekdays, about all day on weekends.

Nyuui~
Nyuui
Nyuui
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New Member - Nyuui Empty Re: New Member - Nyuui

Post  Captincrunch Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:54 pm

heh heh heh ... all very interesting. Very Happy

You just missed one little thing ... what is the background of your character that you are playing? Rolling Eyes

If you would read over some of the other applications you may get a better idea of what we are looking for and what is expected of our members. study

After that give it a second shot at the character description and background story.
There is do and do not, but here you can keep trying till you do. cheers

Look out for our members and they can give you some pointers and lend a hand when needed. santa
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:59 am

Well since Nyuui is already in the guild I can move this thread.

I wonder if I will ever meet them Suspect
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down