Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elain FirVinal (body alt)

Go down

Elain FirVinal (body alt) Empty Elain FirVinal (body alt)

Post  Kuralin Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:59 pm

Name: Elain FirVinal (Tealan.)

Appearance: Female

Birth Race: Half-Dragon.

Game Race: Human

Profession: Dragon Hunter

Hair: Red

Eye: Red

Bio: It was a mostly normal day for the season of harvest. In her mind it should have been filled with the song of birds for the day of her wedding. She still wonders what the third son of the dragon lord was like. In her mind he should have been handsome, volent, and a loyal mate. The carriage slowly moved into the inner city, the sand blew around it, her hair blew all around her face, her control over this form was somewhat lacking. She though it strange that her people had to hid their true form from the people below them. Then suddenly the carriage came to a stop.

She stepped out of the carriage to see who in the world would stop her carriage. A large group of armed man and woman, there armor was plan without the markings of any of the houses. But she felt something strange within herself, the magic that had always been part of her was blocked and she was trapped in this weakened state. She then Demanded “Who would dare trap me in such a state.”

The smug man in a dark robe then stepped out from behind the man, marking him as the priest of the dragon lord. He was kind of on the short side, his hood was drawn up over his face hiding his features, but the black wings on his back marked him for a descendant of the demon. He then spoke “I’m to take you unto my lord the Third Prince of our land”
She nodded her head, realizing that these were likely body guards sent to retrieve her. But she still wonders why they would block her ability to change forms. She went back to her carriage followed by the priest. The priest told the driver to follow the guard; the driver nodded his head, not saying a word. The priest then started talking about nonstop about how great and honorable his lord was. He really was starting to get on her nerves when they finally arrived at somewhere. Looking over at the priest, to ask why they stopped here. She then felt a sting in the side of her neck.

She woke up then, she was tied to a table her eyes wondering about the room. It looked like a room attained for torture. Above her in a cage hung a creature in the form of a dragon. But it growled at her like some mad thing. Then she heard the footsteps coming down the stairs, the priest from earlier came walking into the room. His hood had been pulled down to show has shortly cut silver hair and silver eyes.

He spoke then “Do you know why you were brought here?” She shook her head, but she had a felling about what he was going to say next. “Will it was either to become my mate, or test subject. It is your choice to make.” She narrowed her eyes and said “I will not mate with such as you. I’d rather die.” The look on his face became glee full. He said “I think I shall give you too my friend the Third Prince hanging up there like I promised. I’m not sure what he will do too you though, he might mate with you, or eat you. I can’t tell which fate will be worse for you.” A look of fear had crossed her face.

The priest had stepped back slowly releasing the spell that healed the dragon that was in a cage above her head. The only thing she could think to do was to burry herself, until someone could free her memories. Soon she didn’t understand why there was a angry dragon above her head. The dragon sank his claws into her flesh; she screamed and screamed until there was no life left in her body.

Wakening up on a platform all felt she was an undying desire to kill dragons. Before her stood a young white haired woman who said her name was Nao. Nao told her that she was to enter on a new road of life, in the world of Erinn.

Kuralin
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down