Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Lovrina

+2
Dellinger
Lovrina
6 posters

Go down

New Member - Lovrina Empty New Member - Lovrina

Post  Lovrina Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:01 am

Character Name: Lovrina (Deceased)

How You Heard About The RP Society: Heard about the guild through Dellinger.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying?:
I have been involved in forum/chat room style roleplay since I was 11-12 years old, which would make it 8-9 years now. I have never done roleplay in an in-game setting like Mabinogi.

Is English Your First Language? : Yes.

A Short Biography Of Your Character:

Full Name: Lovrina Willowbrook
Nickname: Rina
Current Age: ~28 Dead
Height: 5'2''
Figure: Petite
Hair Color: Pinkish-Red
Hair Style: Wavy, down to her shoulders, usually a bit messy
Eye color: Blue

Ever since she was a young girl, Lovrina knew she wanted to be more than the bard she’d been raised to be. Her ambitious nature led her to begin exploring the dungeons around her birthplace of Dunbarton not long after she learned to fight, but after getting rescued from a dungeon exploration gone wrong and her losing an eye she realized she’d have to find another way to broaden her horizons and satisfy her need for adventure. One day she came across the trading post outside of town, and after a brief discussion with the goblin about merchant work it occurred to her that running trade routes would allow her to travel the world and see exciting places she’d never been to before. And if she got to beat up a few bandits and get rich along the way, then that was just icing on the cake.

Though Lovrina ran merchant routes for some time, she soon found that it was not the travel she craved so much as the monster hunting and the challenge. She eventually stopped running merchant routes entirely, instead finding her thrills in the dungeons that she had originally been avoiding when she was younger. Though she's been told numerous times to be careful, and herself knows that her life is finite and potentially fragile, she cannot stand to resign herself to a "safe" life; she'd be bored all the time.

What type of character do you play?
Lovrina is a happy go lucky individual with a seemingly endless appetite for excitement and adventure. She uses her bard skills to keep spirits high both for herself and others. She'll happily go on any sort of adventure if the opportunity arises whether it be hunting monsters or exploring dungeons, though she occasionally gets in a little over her head in the heat of the moment.

What is your Mabinogi schedule?
My schedule is fairly random, though I am likely to be unavailable most of Mondays and Wednesdays during the fall directly after this application was submitted.

Last edited by Lovrina on Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:44 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Bio edit)

Lovrina
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

New Member - Lovrina Empty Re: New Member - Lovrina

Post  Lovrina Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:11 am

I fully understand the potential risks of Lovrina being native born and will be working on alternative character options just in case her life be cut tragically short.

Lovrina
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:14 am

Lovrina is a cool individual. I refrain from approving due to my obvious bias in directing her to the guild. However, I fully endorse her for the guild with her excellent character reference (HAH, A PUN).
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Vayne Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:25 am

Seems fine to me. Approved.
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:31 pm

If I could approve and it mean something I would. The Bio looks solid, and I can trust Dellinger's choice in recruits. HE is good at that and stuff.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:42 pm

I dunno..it's Dell. Dell is pretty weird...

Approved. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Mithos Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:10 pm

Approved over here, too. =D That's three, so welcome to the guild~
Mithos
Mithos
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:35 pm

If you haven't applied to the guild already, please do so so you can be let in. =)
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down