Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fifty Shades of Brown - Bio for Trees

Go down

Fifty Shades of Brown - Bio for Trees Empty Fifty Shades of Brown - Bio for Trees

Post  Trees Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:15 pm

Arriving in Erinn

Gently radiating its love, the Sun’s warmth was accepted happily throughout the forest located somewhere in Eastern Spain.

Near a grove of strawberry trees our hero stands tall basking in the light, “Ah! What a glorious day it is! The sun shines with such vigor that I feel as though I deserve a light snack!” Whilst preparing his meal a cool breeze begins and he automatically starts to dance and move about. As this happy scene transpires, something evil his way comes.

Beginning to indulge in his sweet snack, he does not notice the group of men with tools and trucks close in on his surrounding area. The men, fifteen or so of them, got out of their trucks and carried with them baskets and tools. Upon hearing grass crinkling beneath footsteps, he becomes aware of the men. Not frightened, he thinks to himself, “Perhaps they are here only for fruit or maybe cork. I’m not worried”. Just as he surmised the men began to gather fruit and cork and other things quietly. Quietly that was until one man came up to him.

“Is it cork that you seek?” He asked the man who held a curious stick with a sharp, shiny head. Almost as if he couldn’t hear; the man pulled his arms behind his right shoulder and swung. A jolt of shock and agony shot through our hero as he writhed in pain, but he was so badly hurt from the first attack he could do nothing but scream out; his pleas fell on deaf ears.After sustaining multiple blows our hero fell to the ground, motionless. He could do nothing as his life slowly faded away, and he spent his last moments relishing a simple sensation in silence one last time: the Sun’s warmth gently radiating its love upon him.

Owls flew overhead as our hero lay on his back atop a pristine-white surface with a strange symbol carved into it. He slowly realized he was alive. Still lying down with eyes closed he wondered where he could be. Suddenly he heard a woman’s voice and he sat up and gasped. Again he gasped at the sound of his own gasp and his rapid movement, and then his eyes opened wide for the first time and he beheld a beautiful woman dressed in black.

The woman giggled softly before she spoke, “You will have much to learn, Trees.”

The Early Years

Trees was delivered to Filia where he was accepted by Castanea as a brand-new resident of Erinn. Due to his being a Milletian he was unable to use the Memory Tower to aid him in getting used to the world more easily. Despite this the townspeople of Filia helped him become accustomed to being in Erinn and to being a person. Trees spent the majority of his time in Filia with Granites, which is probably why he has the personality he does today, but Granites is also the person who introduced music to Trees and helped him discover his love for it. After finally becoming comfortable with not being a plant (<_<) Trees moved on to Uladh to further his interest in music.

Today

Since his arrival in Uladh Trees has done reasonably well for himself; he lives in Emain Macha, he regularly performs music, and he is also starting to take interest in the recent puppet craze that is sweeping the city.

Name: Trees del Bosque

Personality: Trees is quiet and reserved, usually speaking only when spoken to. He is very respectful despite his distant seeming demeanor, and he speaks with a calm and quiet tone.

Interests: Music, observing people

Trees' Theme:
Trees' Home:
Trees' Appearance:

I'll probably edit/add to this later. I'm lazy.
Trees
Trees
Wolf in Designer Clothing
Wolf in Designer Clothing

Back to top Go down