Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anonymous Tip~

+7
Hyuponia Kana
Dellinger
Lynn17
Auramune
Bartholomew
Mari Eir
Adhamh
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Anonymous Tip~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Anonymous Tip~

Post  Mari Eir Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:42 pm

Auramune wrote:
Mari Eir wrote:

Otherwise, he only does it for animals delivering packages. Because there's no reason anyone should be sending any item to Mari.))

<<Packages? Or letters? Because the poo wasn't in a package. It was an envelope, like a letter.>>
((I define a package by volume. So yes, including that. XD;
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Adhamh Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:23 pm

Auron left another post on the major Uladh bulletins.
It seems your plan has fallen to ashes, Mariella/Bedelia Eir. I do hope you and your homunculus daughter are well-hidden.
Adhamh
Adhamh
Cromm Crunch
Cromm Crunch

Location : Anywhere, everywhere, and nowhere all at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:29 pm

A monkey was putting up notes in the cities, and then wandering off.

Tell us more about this homunculus. =3
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:31 pm

A young robed woman walks up to the bulletin, posting a notice.

You all seem like you are having fun. Tis funny though. Nothing is really happening despite all your notes. You are completely wasting your time while other matters slowly progress and this world you cherish slowly crumbles. There are many pieces to this puzzle, but every day more and more are being put together. Enjoy your freedom while it lasts.
-A young homonculus.

No signature was given, and no trace of the robed woman was seen again.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Vayne Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:17 am

The strange note was only left in Dunbarton and Tailteann.

Dearest benefactor; delightful demasker; still-hearted saint! Thank you so much, for your contribution in revealing the identity of Mariella Kana. But, I do think more trouble came of this than had to. Do you like games? I do.

Look at me, look at me; the monster inside is this big. *a outline of a generic human, with a dot colored in*

--Your beloved friend, the Harlequin
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Adhamh Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:58 pm

Auron was ecstatic at the capture of Mariella. He had won! He was puzzled though by the Harlequin's post in Taillteann. "There can never be enough trouble." He left the area with the bulletin in the back of his mind. He decided to treat himself on the account of his victory.
Adhamh
Adhamh
Cromm Crunch
Cromm Crunch

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:33 pm

A lone post, provided by a mysterious hooded woman.

Dear Mage in blue. I may have information you like reguarding Mariella's....children. If you wish to meet with me...post a good time. Perhaps you can learn more than you hope.

-A young Homonculus
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:35 pm

<<Because no other mage wears blue. Glacia is very transparent xD>>
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:38 pm

((. . . How many mages in blue are actively following this, though? xD;
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:41 pm

<<These are being posted in public areas in the world. Our characters aren't the only ones who would see it. Anyone passing by the boards would. I'm sure there's tons of blue-wearing-mages in Erinn xD. I guess the joke was lost in translation.>>
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:48 pm

((Joke..? Was there some pun in there? Cause it really just seemed like an unnecessary comment given the person who originally posted this is in fact a mage in blue and needs no more elaboration. Even if others around him are mages in blue. o__o;; *confused*
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:53 pm

<<It was a joke. Good nature ribbing. Don't look anymore in to it than that. (I thought it was funny, at least.)>>
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:06 pm

(She was simply poking fun at the broadness of Glacia's post. Glacia doesn't seem to be offended by it? Least not as far as I know?
Specially since Glacia seemed to put her post separated from these.
This seems to be escalating for no reason >_>)
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:41 pm

((It'd be the obvious mage in blue wanting to tarnish Mariella's reputation. I don't think there are any others wanting to tarnish. And no listing one of your 500 kids who happens to wear blue and be a mage, because that doesn't count because it has no bio.))
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:53 pm

Retsuno decided to check the boards for any updates after gathering what information he could about his father's arrest. And...stepmother too now, which shocked him. He always knew there was something suspicious with "Bedelia", Temo, and that sudden marriage to the lady he'd never heard of, but he didn't think it was something that got this convoluted. And then there was this recent posting that was digging a deeper hole with things. Mariella's children...technically, he was a stepson - did that include him or was it just blood relatives? He didn't really notice anybody outside the usual bunches he dodged eyeing him.

"Hmm..." Daughters, blood relatives...he only could count three off the top of his head. The elder two, he'd only heard Temo mention; and they sounded old enough to care for themselves. The other...

The boy huffed in frustration. He was just about all set to try breaking the old man out (or so he thought); but this latest note put a small kink in that plan. He needed to try to keep this from getting any worse. With that in mind, he sent a letter off to his stepsister, hoping the current events didn't have her terrified about sending a response.

To Nadia:
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Adhamh Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:58 pm

((...But how would she -know- that it's Auron? o_O He never left his name, hence the title of the post "Anonymous Tip". Auron's -never- shown signs of wanting revenge on Mariella to anyone (except Soifa), and only Auron, Hyu, Mariella, and Vayne were involved in the RP that drove Auron to wanting revenge on Mariella. o_o;; So I really don't see how the homunculus girl would know it's Auron. I call metagaming. :l))
Adhamh
Adhamh
Cromm Crunch
Cromm Crunch

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:05 pm

((D'awwww))

It doesn't take long for the young girl to reply.

To Big Brother:
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:12 pm

Adhamh wrote:((...But how would she -know- that it's Auron? o_O He never left his name, hence the title of the post "Anonymous Tip". Auron's -never- shown signs of wanting revenge on Mariella to anyone (except Soifa), and only Auron, Hyu, Mariella, and Vayne were involved in the RP that drove Auron to wanting revenge on Mariella. o_o;; So I really don't see how the homunculus girl would know it's Auron. I call metagaming. :l))

((I -think- the homunculus girl is Glacia, and Glacia and Soifa do talk? Soo..
@Glacia: Nobody said anything to involving Xeek/Aura's kids? And since when does not having a Bio mean they can't be identified as wearing a blue robe? Also, like Aura said before, it was a joke poking fun at broadness of the content.
A lot of mages wear blue.

I suggest people tone down the aggressiveness in this thread. I am not naming anyone, but if you think it's directed at you, it most likely is.))
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Adhamh Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:19 pm

((Ah okay. Here I was thinking glacia was being a hypocrite and having a character without a bio. And I don't like to assume that just because two characters talk, they tell each other everything. Soifa confirmed though that Soifa had told Glacia about Auron being angry at Mariella.))
Adhamh
Adhamh
Cromm Crunch
Cromm Crunch

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:22 pm

Glaceon wrote:((It'd be the obvious mage in blue wanting to tarnish Mariella's reputation. I don't think there are any others wanting to tarnish. And no listing one of your 500 kids who happens to wear blue and be a mage, because that doesn't count because it has no bio.))

<<I never mentioned anything about any character in particular, so I don't know where you got that from. Don't be so defensive. As I said, your statement was very broad which is why I made the joke. Idk about the rest of the people, but IC Aura doesn't wear the same thing every day. She hates Mari. She wears blue too. She has a bio. >>
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Adhamh Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:26 pm

"I don't really care about learning about Mariella's children~ I just wanted that hag incarcerated." Auron leaves the area, but not before leaving a post of his own.

I suggest you be careful, young homunculus~ Royal Alchemists don't take too kindly to 'abominations' such as yourself.

Auron begins to contemplate the identity of this homunculus, the only people that know that he might be behind this are Soifa, Hyuponia, and Mariella herself. So if the poster really is indeed a homunculus, it could possibly be Eve herself. Soifa's the only one he's told directly though that he wishes to exact revenge on Mariella, so it's possible she's told someone else.
Adhamh
Adhamh
Cromm Crunch
Cromm Crunch

Back to top Go down

Post  Adhamh Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:27 pm

Auramune wrote:
Glaceon wrote:((It'd be the obvious mage in blue wanting to tarnish Mariella's reputation. I don't think there are any others wanting to tarnish. And no listing one of your 500 kids who happens to wear blue and be a mage, because that doesn't count because it has no bio.))

<<I never mentioned anything about any character in particular, so I don't know where you got that from. Don't be so defensive. As I said, your statement was very broad which is why I made the joke. Idk about the rest of the people, but IC Aura doesn't wear the same thing every day. She hates Mari. She wears blue too. She has a bio. >>

((Also, if I'm correct, I believe several of Aura's children have bios. >.> ;Wink)
Adhamh
Adhamh
Cromm Crunch
Cromm Crunch

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:29 pm

Adhamh wrote:
Auramune wrote:

((Also, if I'm correct, I believe several of Aura's children have bios. >.>Wink)

<<They do xD. I give bios to the kids who are active. Even if there is like 9000 kids, the active ones get bios, for a reason.>>
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:29 pm

((Also, keep in mind this is a bulletin board >_> Unless you have an employee putting it through the cities, you'll be easily stalked. Just letting people know to specify if it's them, because I MIGHT be posting a 'stalker' soon. And yes, for those who care, bioless.))
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:35 pm

((All she knows is mage in blue. Could easily been told that it was him posting on the bulletins?

Otherwise, she is making blind guesses based on what she knows and some assumptions.))
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next