Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member- Elunia

4 posters

Go down

New Member- Elunia Empty New Member- Elunia

Post  Elunia Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:14 am

Character Name: Elunia

How you heard About the RP Society: A friend of mine on Mabinogi (Alex9613) had suggested the RPSociety as a cool RP group to look at.

How Long Have You Been Role-playing? I have been role-playing for about 1 ½ to 2 years spending a little time on World of Warcraft and most of my time spending hours each day on Minecraft RP servers.

Is English Your First Language? Yes

A Short Biography Of Your Character:

Elunia, a child of the street, wander aimlessly surviving off the small scraps of food until a tall man in silver armor offered her a better life. A man named Erick requested an apprenticeship and that she would give him her loyalty, and that she would.

Before the start of her training, Erick brought her into a group of knights he had involved himself in. In that, he brought her on series of their endeavors as a guild. As a small elven girl, Elunia was naturally blessed with range, though her heart lay with using magic.

Friends were made inside the growing guild of chivalrous members, but as fate would have it, people turned against Erick. Proving her unfailing loyalty, Elunia joined him. Erick adopted her as a reward of their unfailing bond and they became closer than any ally or master and apprentice. Yet, as leaders must lead, so did Erick. Another guild was formed under his ruling of where only the best of the best came. Yet, each being egotistical, the guild was filled with mostly unruly brutes and Elunia felt her shy from her father’s greedy ambition to push the guild farther.

Her magic skills became refined, yet her father became corrupt in his position and her friends fell into disarray. With the last breathe of the guild, Elunia stood by her father’s side, remaining loyal to him and never letting the words of others shake her admiration for him. Despite Elunia’s consolation and sentiment, Erick remained corrupt. To save herself, Elunia left him only to visit the port city she once lingered as a small child. She stood in the midnight fog of the decks, oblivious to the rotting wood below her.

Elunia sunk painfully into the ocean beneath, too exhausted to swim up. With her last look upwards, she saw the outreaching hand of her father and panic stricken on his face. Her tears were lost among the folds of ocean waters, and she was lulled to sleep by her failing lungs. If she could only try again once more, everything would be alright. Elunia just needed to go to the beginning.

What type of character do you play?
Elunia clings to her better abilities as a mage. However, she has a little skill in other small things for some survival needs. Altogether Elunia is sweet, and focused on her attempts to be kind toward others as a conversationalist.

What is your Mabinogi schedule?
I haven’t been on in a while; however, now that I’m coming back I plan to be on often. Unless I have something else going on with my family or friends (Which can happen often or not often) I can be on for hours. During the day I can be on for 3-5 hours at a time, and at around 9 p.m. I stick around to 1-2am.

Elunia
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

New Member- Elunia Empty Re: New Member- Elunia

Post  Xeek Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:55 am

That is a very interesting story! I am assuming, at the end, she went to the world of Erinn? Or was she a Millitean from the start?
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Elunia Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:21 pm

She went to the world of Erinn afterwards.

Last edited by Elunia on Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelling)

Elunia
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:21 pm

Thou hast my approval. Nice application, my friend.
Sets up good expectations.

-summons other colored-names-
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Teoxihuitl Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:51 pm

I have been summoned!

Approved!
Teoxihuitl
Teoxihuitl
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:11 pm

I summon MYSELF, Dell, thank you very much. >:I

But here's an approval.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:20 pm

Three approvals, three votes for her eventual demise.
My dear mentors, have at thee!

Welcome to the guild. >.>
Remember to apply at the stone. =P
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down