Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reiko - New Member

2 posters

Go down

Reiko - New Member Empty Reiko - New Member

Post  Reiko Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:41 pm

Character Name: Reiko ~ Rei for short.
How You Heard About The RP Society: ...Four? days.
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? One year, Seven months, give or take a month.
Is English Your First Language? Yes.
A Short Biography Of Your Character: Reiko came to the world of Erinn at the age of ten, where she was shoved into a world so unlike the one she was use to. Reiko had to try hard to survive, and lucky got some help from people she met along the way. Now, Reiko usually goes around helping people, but only if they don't annoy her (me) and are nice to her (me). Although she does usually need help in doing things, Reiko can, for the most part, handle things herself.

What type of character do you play? Mage/warrior/archer mix. I basically can do the basics of each class... for now, I shall master them all! Bwahaha. ...When I can that is <<.

What is your Mabinogi schedule?
4:00 Pm Us East and up on weekdays, when I get on is random, sometimes I don't for the day.
All day is possible on weekends, US East time, when I get on and off is random.

Reiko
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Reiko - New Member Empty Re: Reiko - New Member

Post  Darke Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:01 pm

oi, I've been lax recently. Reiko didn't even get a reply when she joined. Sad My sincerest apologies, Reiko. Since no one has objected, you're welcome in RPS as soon as one of us vouches for you as a positive addition to the Society. Contact me or one of the other guild members in game, hang out with us a bit, and we'll get you in the guild.
Darke
Darke
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Reiko - New Member Empty Re: Reiko - New Member

Post  Darke Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:19 pm

Accepted as a probationary member.
Darke
Darke
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll