Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Fychan

3 posters

Go down

New Member - Fychan Empty New Member - Fychan

Post  Guest Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:36 am

Character Name: Fy Skirl (game nickname - Fychan)
How You Heard About The RP Society: I found the... little Guild stone thing in South Tir Chonaill
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying?
I've been roleplaying in MMOs for 4 years now. I've started playing Mabinogi two weeks ago, and I've roleplaying with my boyfriend since I started.
Is English Your First Language?
No, it isn't. My english is far from perfect, and I don't have a vast vocabulary. It is enough to communicate, though, and I'm willing to learn more =)
A Short Biography Of Your Character:
Fy is a young girl who has been brought to this world recently. She was 10 years old when she was brought to Eirinn and thus separated from her parents. She met a boy named James, and adventures with him from time to time. But most of the time she is alone, trying her best to survive, doing Part-time jobs and helping others whenever she is able to.
What type of character do you play?
Fy is pretty much a child who likes to wander around. She isn't a great warrior and knows nothing of archery nor magic. In other words, she is a low level meelee fighter =)
Most of the time I'm in the game I'm doing quests or part-time jobs.
What is your Mabinogi schedule?
I don't play much, actually - I log on Mabi once or twice a week. Having a guild will probably make me log on more though.
I usually play from 20:00 to 22:30, but this would be around 14:00 to 16:30 on Mabi's server time.

Back to top Go down

New Member - Fychan Empty Re: New Member - Fychan

Post  Darke Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:20 am

The background is a little sketchy, but I look forward to meeting you in game. If you want to add Darke to your friends list in Mabi, we'll get together some time.

Your English is better than that of most native speakers, so don't ever let that intimidate you. Wink
Darke
Darke
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  ComPewter09 Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:32 am

Darke wrote:The background is a little sketchy, but I look forward to meeting you in game. If you want to add Darke to your friends list in Mabi, we'll get together some time.

Your English is better than that of most native speakers, so don't ever let that intimidate you. Wink

yeap tis tru cause some us don spek well like some peopl doo... Yeah Im just kidding. Hello and adeu to you. I bid you a vote of good luck in your application to this Guild, Human.
ComPewter09
ComPewter09
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  caliandra2? o.O Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:21 pm

Nice, I like it, as much as this cat loves that thread.

New Member - Fychan Lol53-1

caliandra2? o.O
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Darke Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:59 pm

Fychan, I'd love to admit you to RPS, but we need a guildy to vouch for you. Add me as a friend and I'll come talk with you, or you can talk with any of our outstanding members, but one of us needs to stand with you for you to be admitted.
Darke
Darke
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Darke Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:18 pm

Accepted as a probationary member.
Darke
Darke
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll