Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New member - Knightymage

2 posters

Go down

New member - Knightymage Empty New member - Knightymage

Post  Guest Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:55 pm

Character Name: Knightymage

How You Heard About The RP Society: I heard about the RP society through one of my friends. My friend told me that this guild is really active and nice.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying?
I never actually did roleplaying before. My previous guilds were only a conversation guild. I asked questions and answer other questions. I really want to try roleplaying. I believe the game is more enjoying through roleplaying.

Is English Your First Language?
My English isn't my first language, but I am as good in English as I am in my first language.

A Short Biography Of Your Character: Knightymage is a poor warrior that couldn't afford good clothes. He normally wear clothes that are less than one thousand gold. His life style in the world of Mabinogi is basically grinding. He spend days training on pirate skeletons and its room mates. Ever since Knightymage could solo in Runda, he has always been lonely. He tamed a few animals to fight with him, but after a few weeks he felt lonely again. He is currently trying to find a guild that he would feel alive and not lonely. He wishes to make many friends in the guild and hope to find a job to fulfill his pets' hunger.

What type of character do you play? My character is a mixture of magic and combat. Like his name, he is a strong and noble knight that uses magic at times of danger. He likes to help people and earn money through doing business. He enjoys playing with other people and would gladly help out others.

What is your Mabinogi schedule?
I play on any days of the week, but sometimes school homework could stop me from doing so. I would be on the weekends for sure.

Last edited by Jiafat on Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Trying to fix my character background in order to get into guild)

Back to top Go down

New member - Knightymage Empty Re: New member - Knightymage

Post  Captincrunch Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:13 pm

First off - welcome and make yourself at home.

As you pointed out, you are not that familiar about Role Playing.

May I suggest that you review some of the other applications as well as the character backgrounds of some of the established members to get a better idea of what we are asking when we ask for a background.

You show a great deal of enthusiasm and I and a good number of the council members will agree on that as a very good quality.
What you need now is a little help on what is expected in developing and playing a Role.

I and the other councilors will help in any way we can to answer your questions and explain what Role Playing is all about.

But first have a pleasant read through the archives and then come back with your questions and maybe even give another try at your character background - That is, who are they? What is it that motivates them? What are they like? Or even just a short story about the happenings that brought them to the world or Erin.

I look forward to seeing more of your posts. Wink
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Darke Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:05 pm

Knightymage, you've been here far over the time requirement, but you still need an RPS member to vouch for you in order for you to get into the Society. You're welcome to add me to your friends list, or you can contact any of our other members.
Darke
Darke
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down