Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Reyleigh

4 posters

Go down

New Member - Reyleigh Empty New Member - Reyleigh

Post  Reyleight Thu May 31, 2012 6:52 pm

Character Name: Reyleigh (Yes my account has a "t" but I tried yesterday to make it, and I never got a verification email; yes I did check my spam folder. So I just used another email for this one.)
How You Heard About The RP Society: Actually I had been interested for quite a while, I just was in another guild at that time. I also saw some of your members Roleplaying yesterday.
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? It's more like when do I Roleplay, I used to Roleplay for anime-like forums where I'd create a character and go from there. I've suddenly gotten back into the interest of Roleplaying though.
Is English Your First Language? It is not, but by no means do I want you to be more forgiving on my grammar.(Although I do have my bad days.)
A Short Biography Of Your Character: Reyleigh's creation is unknown, he had no recollection of what happened prior to him arriving at Erinn. He had to begin a new life, in an unknown world at a very young age. Being alone in the world he had to make something out of himself, so he began working to make a living. After a year of intense labor just to keep himself fed he stumbled on something people called "magic". Fascinated by the thought he began to save up gold, seeking to buy books that would teach him magic. Once he had enough gold to buy the three basic elements he began to train himself, studying and going on journeys testing his magical prowess. In time he began to make some companions, that would accompany him in his many travels. He was growing happy after having found friends, that however was short lived. Those friends abandoned Reyleigh, and he was reminded of how harsh and cruel the world really is. Years passed, and the many battles he had faced only strengthened him; along the way he had expanded his magical abilities, and made new companions(pets). To this day he still seeks information on his whereabouts, and trusts no one. You may see him wandering towns, perhaps for no apparent reason, but there is always a reason.
What type of character do you play? Reyleigh is a "human" mage. He is of a serious nature, uncaring for many(due to his upbringing), has an extensive knowledge, and his conversational skills vary.(Having hardly any friends, it is difficult to describe any further)
What is your Mabinogi schedule? I am usually on every day, I do have work until about 3pm-4pm(Central Time), but I usually log on Mabinogi every day.
Reyleight
Reyleight
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New Member - Reyleigh Empty Re: New Member - Reyleigh

Post  Temo Thu May 31, 2012 8:40 pm

Well I like it. Surprised Just to confirm though, the character is a Milletian, and not just someone who had a bad case of amnesia or something else that caused him to forget his younger years/origins in Erinn?
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Reyleight Thu May 31, 2012 9:08 pm

Correct! I'm glad you like it. ^^
Reyleight
Reyleight
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 31, 2012 9:22 pm

Approved.

To be honest, when I see you in-game I do a double-take.

We have a member named Rayleight and your names look similar when I'm not paying attention too well.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reyleight Thu May 31, 2012 10:23 pm

Ahhh, yeah that's understandable. People get us mixed up sometimes.
Reyleight
Reyleight
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Thu May 31, 2012 10:39 pm

I give an approval too then.

And yeah, I was thinking the same thing when I saw this thread. For a moment I thought maybe something happened with Ray's account and this was a misunderstanding of where to put a new app... xD;
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Teoxihuitl Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:52 pm

Approvage has been given.
Teoxihuitl
Teoxihuitl
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:02 am

Make sure you apply to the guild stone and I'll let you in as soon as I see it. If you already have, then I'll do it tomorrow(well today xD)
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Reyleight Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:38 pm

Ah yes, I did a few hours ago.
Reyleight
Reyleight
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down