Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Jambiggy

5 posters

Go down

New Member - Jambiggy Empty New Member - Jambiggy

Post  Guest Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:22 pm

Character Name: Jambiggy

How You Heard About The RP Society: Yes I have, I have seen players throughout the game.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? I would say about five years starting with the game Fly for Fun, then Rapplez, Space Cowboy, Trickster, and here some that nobody hears of Bots online also Last Chaos and Corum.
Is English Your First Language? Yes

A Short Biography Of Your Character: He was born without a family and his hometown had to take care of him. But his village was attacked and he wandered and was seen knock out in Tir Choniall from there he grew taller learned what he could learn. He was raised by Duncan. Duncan taught him all he could. Jam was a fast learner in all he learned, but there was always more to learn. He was a good child he never stole and he almost never lied. He also helped people where he could. As he got older his mind was thinking of the outside world. Thoughts came to his head and the thoughts of his home and family that was lost and taken from him came. Jam never got angry but he swore revenge to avenge his family. He has learned many techniques to fight and hunt but he still feels inferior to his sworn opponents. From 17 years old he left Duncan and is traing to learn fight skills and also skills from other trades to help him whereever they can.
What type of character do you play? I would say a man of all trades.

What is your Mabinogi schedule? I'd say almost all week but not all day, It try and get on every chance I get.

What lvl is your character? He is lvl 21 right now.

Thank you that is all. Alright I hope im in the guild.

Last edited by Jambiggy on Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:56 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

New Member - Jambiggy Empty Re: New Member - Jambiggy

Post  Brionnda Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:54 pm

Okay, there's short, and then there's sketchy. I don't know, I think I'll reserve judgment for the time being.
Brionnda
Brionnda
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

New Member - Jambiggy Empty Where is the colour?

Post  Captincrunch Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:39 pm

If this were a sketch it would be on the back of a napkin and drawn with a chewed pencil stub. "Sigh"

Well, not everyone is a creative writer and some people do need a little guideance so thye know what is expected.

Jam, I will also reserve judgement untill we get a chance to meet in game.
Until that time may I suggest you take the oprotunity to read through the other histories from both applicants and long time members.

It is always good to know a little about your guildies and also know what is expected. Hopefuly you will be inspired to add some colour and depth to your character history and/or personality description.

For now - No Fish for You - "wink"
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Veleth Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:16 pm

I'd definately agree with Brionnda and Capt. Take a look at other applicants' histories as well as the histories of the current members.

Also, the RP experience that you list are merely video games and not actual proof of RPing. Roleplaying may take place in Mabinogi, but is not actually a part of the game itself. Roleplaying is a very different topic then listing the MMOs that you have played.

Hope to see and meet with you in game though. Good luck. Smile
Veleth
Veleth
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas22 Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:22 pm

I have to agree with them. I like short and sweet...but there are limits.

I have to see proof that you have Role-played. Also would help if I knew half of the games you listed...
Thomas22
Thomas22
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darke Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:13 am

Jambiggy, would you care to flesh out your background a bit more please. It doesn't need to be a literary masterpiece, but we'd like to see you put some more effort into it.
Darke
Darke
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Darke Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:16 pm

Accepted as a probationary member.
Darke
Darke
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll