Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My little island home.

2 posters

Go down

My little island home. Empty My little island home.

Post  Xeek Mon May 14, 2012 7:01 pm

( Key: XXXX = mo-d)

I just wanted to let you all know about my little adventure. I started in this island, nothing but dirt and sand. No other resources and I was really far from land. I built my little dirt house, after some swimming, I found a little tree on another island. I swam, gathered the wood and saplings and took it to my island. From there I set up some lights, made pickaxes, ect. But, I could not find food, I had no string to fish. I broke some tall grass for some seeds, and planted them. I didn't notice however, they were flax seeds(XXXX) sometime passes, I had found marvel(XXXX) in my mine. I was scared to swim because sharks(XXXX) and jellyfish(XXXX) were all over the water. Still no food, the plants had not grown(So I didn't know they were the wrong type). I was starving, at night, a creeper attacked and killed me. Rebuild my house, went to mine more. The plants were looking weird to me, but I was too concern for food to care. After sometime, hunger struck, the lack of food drained me to half a heart. As I was on my crafting table, I left the door open and a creeper snuck in. It killed me, when I spawned, a skeleton was there, I defeated it, grabbed it's bone and hurried to my farm. I used the bone meal on the plants.. and it was flax. I was about to swim into the oceans, looking for food, when I punched the flax, STRINGS! I was able to fish. I was never hungry again. I made a boat, found land but in the end I decided to go back to my island. (Which I reshaped into a rectangle. Darn Jellyfish ...)

This is how my house looks currently.
My little island home. 1115fgp
My fish tank.

My little island home. Jhzryf
My bunny! I wish more animals would spawn.. I had to import that bunny from a far away land.

My little island home. 33mbek6
My house, would put a steel door to protect me from zombies, but since the last creeper incident, no monsters spawn in my island.

My little island home. 2la4f47
The inside of my house, my tiny first floor.

My little island home. E9zmzm
The view to my aquarium

My little island home. T8ov8j
My forest, as you can see, well lit!

My little island home. 2ev3lfa
My small farm. (it's small)

My little island home. Np02z5
My dock

My little island home. 2sayuc0
The closes island to my house. Where I found the tree.

My little island home. N6udcj
Here is the sky view. While I do have mods on, I don't cheat for my supplies. I just have them to test mods in other servers.
Any item I got from mods, I found or made them.

Recently, I was in my mines, having great luck. Until I died by two blue spiders and an enderman. Now, I prepare for war!
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

My little island home. Empty Re: My little island home.

Post  Auramune Mon May 14, 2012 8:31 pm

.....lol rectangle..
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

My little island home. Empty

Post  Xeek Thu May 17, 2012 7:10 am

XXXX = mo.d

Here is another little update =D, few more things happen, I claimed the spawner (from the spiders who killed me, that I'd said I get revenge on) as mine. And I will place it and use it (as the spiders). I did a lot of changes, I went exploring the continent a little more and found a lot of other things. I found a village(XXXX), they didn't have much resources or anything important, but I used them to camp at night while I killed monsters. Though, I killed a few endermen, none dropped what I needed. I still haven't gotten enough diamond to go to the nether(diamond pickaxe, get obsidian, make portal). I got some snake and ostrish eggs(both mods), found some cacti. And I decided to make a very long rail to the continent from my island. Very long. I also had a dolphin, but I can't seem to find the key to unmount it. (Lucky for me, I can type the /ride command to get off)

My little island home. 8x7i86
So, here is a little overview. As you can see, my forest has been cut down. I already wasted all that wood to make that giant cage. The neighboring island
has been dominated, puhaha. Using it to plant saplings or sugarcane.

My little island home. 2lk5y4m
Here is the little island, as you can see everything is freshly planted. I already cut a batch down, I just wanted to make it pretty (and I needed wood for my giant fence cage)

My little island home. 25s4tv4
Here is inside the fence cage. I personally made those trees(meaning, I put the blocks of wood and placed the leafs.) I also made the little ponds, and I used bone meal on the grass blocks to get those tall grasses and flowers.

My little island home. F5d44z
This is the start of the railroad. I should should you the ending dock. I basically transformed a bandit house(XXXX), into a simple dock. The rail is above sea level so I can still use a boat.

My little island home. 2iurxn9
This is my aquarium. I took out all none hostile fish, and put in a shark and two piranhas, since I hatched their egg, they won't hurt me.

My little island home. 1zyrzc
I haven't done this one yet, this is a clone map where I usually test XXXX interactions and such. This is more less how it'll look when full. Except filled with cows, and other animals.

Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Thu May 17, 2012 10:22 am

I really love the fence cage with the trees. That's just so pretty!
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 17, 2012 11:17 am

I dislike Java and blame Xeek..and Java!

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Sat May 19, 2012 11:31 pm

My last creation, the reverse oreo! I decided to trash the world for several reasons. Trying different mods, it was 91mb long(very laggy). So, here it is.

My little island home. Wwc1np
This is why it's called the reverse oreo. It's a backwards oreo. The lilipad path leads from my docks to the oreo.

My little island home. J7gp5h
As you can see, it has 3 monster spawns (legitly obtained). There is light inside my safe room, but it's dark on the other side. I have multiple defenses to gather resources.

My little island home. Zjec6t
Lowering the switch ontop of the door, turns on the lights.

My little island home. O511rb
Tada~ Oh yeah.. some monsters spawn in the darkness. My current spawns are only cave spiders. Stupid zombie.

My little island home. 2nk8fnb
For defense, I have sentry guns. Yes, portal sentry guns.

My little island home. 1q51dw
Monsters can't reach it, except monsters that throw projectiles. To put it them back in, you need to punch them, pick them up, and put them back on the deployer.

My little island home. 2s5y8vq
My little island home. 2vj4vw3
These two deployers release lava or water (depending which one) To pick up the lava or water, just double click the deployer's switch again.

/Done
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Sun May 20, 2012 12:47 am

I love those lily pads!<3
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down