Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TERA. It's good.

+2
Glaceon
Vayne
6 posters

Go down

TERA. It's good. Empty TERA. It's good.

Post  Vayne Sat May 12, 2012 9:46 am

P2P? Yes. But so, so worth it. I won't say much, just check it out. We already have a decent number of members here who play.

I WILL say: it has a guild-based political system, and an RP server that truly is dedicated to RP. "Celestial Hills-Roleplay". It uses RPing GM's who play the part as federation leaders. And actively acknowledge the vanarchs (elected guild-leader governers). They'll hold events, keep together an RP-centric community (SO HUGE), and as vanarch you can even decide taxes from sales, housing...everything, as well as discount prices, and handle the foreign policy with other territories. It's pretty interdasting.

Characters:

Asche
Lahnt
Astor
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

TERA. It's good. Empty Re: TERA. It's good.

Post  Glaceon Sat May 12, 2012 10:51 am

I have chars as well:

Pachirisu
Destini
Flori
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Sat May 12, 2012 10:57 am

What are the system requirements?
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Location : Dallas-Fort Worth metro, Texas, United States, GMT-6

Back to top Go down

Post  Vayne Sat May 12, 2012 4:34 pm

Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Sat May 12, 2012 10:34 pm

Wow... that's... low... like mid-range six years ago low...

Even more reason for me to find employment...
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Location : Dallas-Fort Worth metro, Texas, United States, GMT-6

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Wed May 16, 2012 3:22 pm

If anyone is curious about how this game plays out, I wouldn't mind streaming it sometime.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Wed May 16, 2012 7:20 pm

WHOO! Hyu gave me his account (<3) so I can play now Very Happy Ranana on the RP server. :3
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:07 am

Now you can play TERA absolutely free for seven days with the new TERA trial. All you need is a free En Masse account to play TERA for seven days, and level up eight characters on any one server to level 23. When you convert to a paid subscription, you keep your characters.

A few restrictions apply—explained in the TERA Trial FAQ—but you’ll be able to play and enjoy almost every aspect of TERA. And, most importantly, you’ll experience our true action combat. We know it’s hard to get what makes playing TERA so different from any other MMO, and now you’ll be able to see, hear, and feel the difference for yourself.

For more details, and to get your TERA trial code, visit the Try TERA page. We’ll see you in the world of TERA!

http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/play-tera-free-for-seven-days?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+tera_news+%28TERA%29

Yea, I am lazy. Pretty much it's a 7-day trial. I think Lv23 is all of the first two regions, being the newb region, and Arcadia. (Velika doesn't count since you don't really do much there)
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyuze Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:09 pm

I myself play TERA and on the Celestial Hills server. Just as the OP (original pickle poster) said, it's pay to play but every single bit of it is WORTH IT.
My IGN's:

-Latza
-Maige
-Lyuze
-Eliona
-Sunata

You may just see me around!
Lyuze
Lyuze
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

http://mabilon.enjin.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:54 pm

Bringing this thread back since there is some new news that came to my email.

Starting in February, you’ll be able to play TERA for free—no subscription required. The TERA: Rising update adds a new dungeon, new PvP battleground, and more new content, while eliminating the subscription fee so everyone can take part in TERA’s award-winning true action combat.

Unlike other games that restrict or deny parts of the game to free users, TERA: Rising offers every epic dungeon, every pulse-pounding BAM fight, and every well-earned level to every user. No content requires payment; play as much as you like!

For those who want to customize their characters and stand apart from the crowd, the En Masse store will offer an even wider array of costume and customization choices. And for TERA players who want all the extras, there’s elite status, a purchase that offers 30 days of extra dungeon rewards, 10 bonus daily quests, a daily delivery of items and boosts, an elite mount, in-game store discounts, reduced brokerage fees, and more.

If you’re a current or former TERA player, congratulations—you’re a founder! That means eight character slots, four bank tabs, a “Founder” title, the exclusive Terminus mount, and more. (New players have two character slots and can get more with elite status or as an individual purchase at the En Masse store.)

Whether you’re new, elite, or a founder, TERA: Rising offers new challenges. Test your skill against the Cyclops and other massive bosses in the Crucible of Flame, a dungeon that scores and judges you as you play. The better you perform, the greater your reward. And if PvP is more your style, the 3v3 battles in Champions’ Skyring will challenge your reflexes, your teamwork, and your tactics.

TERA: Rising offers new content, new customization options, and a new way to pay for only the extras you want. Come February, the only thing that isn’t rising is the price.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Vayne Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:24 am

Interdasting, interdasting..I do miss my Lahnt, but..most of my time is spent in GW2.
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifa Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:02 pm

TERA. It's good. Derpy10
Soifa
Soifa
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down