Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member- Breigette

4 posters

Go down

New Member- Breigette  Empty New Member- Breigette

Post  Tallanie Charbonneau Fri May 11, 2012 4:15 pm

Character Name: Breigette Ulmbart (Important: Sorry for the different name other than the character's I'm posting here; this was a last minute swap of characters)

How You Heard About The RP Society: To make a very long story as short as possible, I'm originally from the Ruairi server. There were many factors playing into why I would go on a roleplaying guild search for Mabinogi on Google; boredom, curiosity, and the occassional bout of disappointment could be considered as some. I stumbled upon this website one faithful day while searching. Being from two of the most active roleplaying guilds there, I thought it would be a different change of pace to vacation from my usual set of characters and start anew on the Tarlach server. Heard from fellow RPers and forum members alike that this server had a large guild to accomondate roleplaying needs. There's nothing like crossing server borders!

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? Around five to seven years. One year consisted of observing others' roleplaying styles and techniques.

Is English Your First Language? Yes, however I took five years of French in high school. (I might accidently mix words up, I apologize in advance)

A Short Biography Of Your Character: Breigette began her start as a farmer's daughter in a tiny settlement between the town of Vales and Sella Beach. Her family prided themselves on growing produce, fishing, and all things fighting. Previously from becoming a planter, her father was enlisted in Vale’s military forces before becoming disabled due to health problems. After his golden years, his passion for action still lingered and it was obvious in whatever he did. The family became migratory (following the roving herds of buffalo and reindeer) and traveled to different parts of Physis, well-known for their financial and survival endeavors (more like near-death experiences). The business of trapping came to fruition and the giantess’ dad sought out the ultimate prize: A wooly mammoth. During one of the worst recorded blizzards, her father attempted to slay the animal, only to be severely injured from impalement; her brother vanished throughout all the commotion. Her father, splayed apart and bleeding, requested one last thing from his daughter: to become a powerful warrior. This moment defined her greatest fear and aspirations later on in life. She would rather not speak about what her fear is.
She has a sweet disposition and wants to learn about medicine and healing. Other giants find her an oddity knowing that she avoids any sort of violence and is physically unfit. Breigette will attempt to be goofy in order to defuse hostile situations. She wishes to explore religion a bit.

Note: This character is Erinn-Born!

What type of character do you play? Usually, I play the strong-headed and physical types of characters who are often times opinionated. I'm excited (yet so nervous) to mess with the idea of playing someone completely docile, religious, and against fighting. Not to mention someone who has a sense of humor.

What is your Mabinogi schedule? It's very sporadic, but I do try to set away time for Mabi primarily on the weekends. There's the chance I'm on during the weekdays, as well.

Last edited by Tallanie Charbonneau on Fri May 11, 2012 5:04 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Needed to add something in.)

Tallanie Charbonneau
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New Member- Breigette  Empty Re: New Member- Breigette

Post  Teoxihuitl Fri May 11, 2012 7:02 pm

After some thought, I can approve.

Last edited by Teoxihuitl on Fri May 11, 2012 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changes in mind)
Teoxihuitl
Teoxihuitl
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 11, 2012 7:32 pm

Even if giant..I will approve.

ELVES FOR LIFE!

Back to top Go down

Post  Vayne Fri May 11, 2012 7:56 pm