Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Yinno

+2
Auramune
Yinno
6 posters

Go down

New Member - Yinno Empty New Member - Yinno

Post  Yinno Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:08 am

Character Name: Her name is Yinno, of course.

How You Heard About The RP Society: I requested to join a 'special' sorts of guild on the Mabinogi forums and a user linked me here.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying?
Oh me, oh my. I'd say roughly six years now. I've been role-playing ever since I was a small chap (I wasn't the best way back then, I was mediocre then. I'm still mediocre, but definitely improved) and I even host several role-playing games for a large group of players to enjoy freely (within certain rules, of course).

Is English Your First Language?
No, it's Chopnese. I mean English. Of course it's English.

A Short Biography Of Your Character: Yinno is a character that has technically been reborn into the world of Mabinogi so to say. (I'm newer to Mabinogi in general, so I'm not that sure of the background story on the actual game. Don't hurt me, please.) To be more detailed about this, she comes from a different game (or universe, rather) where she was previously a merciless warrior who would slaughter those in her path -- women, men, children. None were spared. However, her tyranny was finally put to an end and her spirit went somewhere else -- here. This world. Being born into this world as a harmless Elf, she remembered nothing of her past life. It gave her a chance to have almost a total attitude adjustment. She's much nicer to her fellow peers (usually), however, she's quick to judge -- she usually rushes into battle head first without thinking of the consequences (especially if she's with a teammate who can be her meat shield). Being born as an Elf into this world, she was trained in the art of bow mastery. She dislikes magic quite a bit (not mentioning she's a hypocrite, seeing as she knows some magic herself) due to some run ins with a magician along the way who shot her down with lightning to a point where she was knocked unconscious. Her best friend is Cerulean (yes, this is a real role-player) -- a happy-go-lucky alchemist girl who she grew up with. The Elder Chief of the Elf Village sent them both off on a journey together to discover who they really are, what they like, et cetera. Getting lost in the desert at first, they finally managed to make their way off the sandy desert known as 'Filia'. Yinno and Cerulean tend to part ways now that they're far away from their homes, not to mention Yinno runs around like a speeding bullet and loves to explore everything. She discovered something she was born to do -- joust! She's going to be the best arching jouster in the entire world! (assuming she doesn't remember all those people she killed!)

What type of character do you play?
I play a character that has quite a bit of bark, but lacks major bite. She tends to be mean spirited to strangers (usually), but deep down, she truly just wants to impress those around her and be loved by all. (To be short about it, anyway. I guess you could say she's somewhat bi-polar.) If it wasn't obvious, she's a ranger who believes she's the best ranger ever. (or something along those lines)

What is your Mabinogi schedule?
It's randomomomomomomommmm.

Last edited by Yinno on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : RANGER!)
Yinno
Yinno
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New Member - Yinno Empty Re: New Member - Yinno

Post  Auramune Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:57 pm

I seen the request on the Nexon forums. Drop has always been pretty cool with us, so I'm not surprised he sent you here xD.

Your bio seems fine. As far as the Mabi lore goes, your character("the milletian") comes from another world(technically our world, but RP-wise they can be from any place in any time.) They're killed or something and are swept in to the soul stream where we're greeted by Nao.

You have the jist of it, but I figured you might want to know xD.

You need 3 approvals from either a mentor, councilor, or moderator to be accepted in to the guild. But make sure you apply to the guild stone in game so you can be accepted in as soon as they approve.

Otherwise, welcome =D
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Yinno Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:13 pm

Auramune wrote:
Your bio seems fine. As far as the Mabi lore goes, your character("the milletian") comes from another world(technically our world, but RP-wise they can be from any place in any time.) They're killed or something and are swept in to the soul stream where we're greeted by Nao.

Oh, I see. That makes sense, thanks. xD

You need 3 approvals from either a mentor, councilor, or moderator to be accepted in to the guild. But make sure you apply to the guild stone in game so you can be accepted in as soon as they approve.

Ah, okay. I hope I get approved, then. As for the guild stone.. I'll have to go on a treasure hunt for it soon. (when I'm not jousting, anyway.)

Otherwise, welcome =D

I feel so accepted. =3
Yinno
Yinno
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:23 pm

Yinno wrote:
Auramune wrote:

Oh, I see. That makes sense, thanks. xD

Ah, okay. I hope I get approved, then. As for the guild stone.. I'll have to go on a treasure hunt for it soon. (when I'm not jousting, anyway.)

Otherwise, welcome =D

I feel so accepted. =3

Hello there~ hopefully the colors(mentors, councilors, or mods) will get to you soon.
The guild stone is hiding in Tir, by the gray wolves near the door to Dugald.
And Welcome =D
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:32 pm

New Member - Yinno 15fk853

I love it!

Elves are automatically awesome to this lady, the bio is full of wonderfulness!

You have my approval~

Back to top Go down

Post  Yinno Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:45 pm

Soifa Toten wrote:

I love it!

Elves are automatically awesome to this lady, the bio is full of wonderfulness!

You have my approval~

Awesome, thank you. I finally found the guild stone, too. I'm really looking forward to joining.
Yinno
Yinno
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvar Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:32 pm

I would note that the world if Mabinogi is actually called Erinn.
Also, I approve.
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Yinno Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:35 am

Dalvar wrote:I would note that the world if Mabinogi is actually called Erinn.
Also, I approve.

It was late when I wrote this, so I was blanking on what the Mabinogi universe was actually called. Thank you for your approval. :3
Yinno
Yinno
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:48 am

Yinno wrote:
Dalvar wrote:I would note that the world if Mabinogi is actually called Erinn.
Also, I approve.

It was late when I wrote this, so I was blanking on what the Mabinogi universe was actually called. Thank you for your approval. :3

Let me clarify Dalvar's statement, the universe is not really known. The main planet is known as Erinn(Where you start. This includes Uladh, the continent of humans, Belfast the 'fomor city', and Iria the place of giant and elves) There are other places you may go:
Avon, while it was part of Erinn, the gods moved it to another dimension and used it to trap Shakespeare.
Another World( also incorrectly refereed to as Tir No Nag) , which is in another dimension. Some believe this place is where Vindictus took place.
Shadow World, A mysterious world that is easily accessible, but ,while there is theories, nobody knows exactly how it was made.
Falias, the world of the gods.

Aside from Falias, your character can easily access any of the other three.

Once your character enters 'Mabinogi' (meaning the worlds listed above) your character may not leave. Though, the game evidence does allow us too, for the sake of RPing we made a few( a lot) of changes to the world to make it an RPable environment. If you have any questions, just ask. Very Happy
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Teoxihuitl Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:27 pm

New Member - Yinno Tumblr10
Teoxihuitl
Teoxihuitl
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Vayne Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:31 pm

Shame I've been on vacation, missed this! Welcome, welcome! It's great to have you.
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down