Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting ahead in life

+3
Dalvar
TWWolfe
Xeek
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Getting ahead in life Empty Getting ahead in life

Post  Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:24 pm

It was(probably) a calm day in Dunbarton...people going about their lives in an orderly, normal fashion, when it happened.

With a loud crow, a pitch black raven sped overhead, dropping an item in the middle of the town square before flying off(and probably being shot on the way out).

It was a child's severed head, with a smiling cat face drawn on the left cheek.

Back to top Go down

Getting ahead in life Empty Re: Getting ahead in life

Post  Xeek Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:42 pm

(( If only we had a Dunbarton CL >_>)
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  TWWolfe Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:38 pm

((ah, I bet some random person will come in and declare themselves regent in light of the unfortunate absence of leadership.))
TWWolfe
TWWolfe
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:42 pm

[[Will it be either of you two? >_> Cuz then I'll have to kill you. With my license. To kill. ]]

Back to top Go down

Post  TWWolfe Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:59 am

((Not me, Emain was just a one-off thing. besides, I'd rather not loose to the main villain again before the hero's come in and save the day))
TWWolfe
TWWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvar Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:54 pm

TWWolfe wrote:((Not me, Emain was just a one-off thing. besides, I'd rather not loose to the main villain again before the hero's come in and save the day))
(( But that's how it WORKS.
Someone's got to do it. ))
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TWWolfe Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:03 pm

Dalvar wrote:
TWWolfe wrote:((Not me, Emain was just a one-off thing. besides, I'd rather not loose to the main villain again before the hero's come in and save the day))
(( But that's how it WORKS.
Someone's got to do it. ))

((I'd rather not keep being the RPS "Villain punching bag" xD Or just a punching bag in general.))
TWWolfe
TWWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyler Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:42 pm

It stirred some trouble, people screaming in fear and running away, some guards checking up on the situation and finding the head. One of them immediately reported to Chris. He was saddened to the news and confused. Asking himself "Why would someone do such a thing?" he then began looking into it. Thought it would be a wise decision to send a note out to father Julian.
Cyler
Cyler
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:50 am

More. Two more heads on display. Not children this time, however. Adults, one male, one female. Perhaps they were lovers? Not that it mattered anymore. Their heads were now on display, stuck on spikes on the crossroads of Gairech, for all traveling between Emain, Bangor, and Dunbarton to see. Each one had the same drawing on their face, their left cheek.

Getting ahead in life 2mhhq89

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:57 am

The Ghost surmised a serial killer had surfaced back when news of the beheaded child was still new. He had dispatched a team to look for even earlier indications, specifically starting with dead animals who had been dismembered in a similar manner.

The recent display of two more heads only reinforced this. The Ghost ordered a second team to investigate the murders and identify the victims. He also organized a third team to profile the killer.

Milletian or Tuatha Dé Danann, the serial killer would be going away for a long time.
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Location : Dallas-Fort Worth metro, Texas, United States, GMT-6

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:03 am

[[Just letting you all know, if you want more information on the murders, PM on forums or IG. ]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:18 pm

The Ghost had seen the reports from the first team. The primary crime scenes had been discovered and examined. The third team now had more to work with than just the way the heads had been removed; they were able to determine possible causes of death.
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:55 am

Another one so soon?

Yet..different.

An urn, a small one, one only a child could fit in, even cremated. The base is plain white, with a pink, cutesy bunny head as the lid. It was placed outside of Dunbarton, a wooden pole rammed into the ground with it placed on top. On the side, the same, creepy cat face is drawn, this time with a message.

Getting ahead in life M79s1s

Bloodstains can be found in Sen Mag, and an incubi's wing is off to the side in Gairech, near the dragon statue.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:38 am

With the appearance of the urn, team two analyzes the newest secondary while team one seeks out and analyzes the primary. With time and determination, both teams learn everything they can, reporting their findings to the third team and the Ghost.
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:10 pm

Team two has split up, half the team is looking for the first survivor, and the second half is looking for the supposed observer of the third attack.

One person from team three is looking for the possible second survivor.

The leaders of the cities and towns near and within the Gairech region have been advised to inform their respective communities to use extreme caution when venturing within a certain area.

/* Please send private messages saying which survivor is found first, and if the observer is found.

Things to note: Two members from team two began looking for the first survivor after processing the scene of the first attack. Two owls were sent with messages, following a hunch regarding the observer. */
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 13, 2012 8:32 pm

It just won't stop.

Another body. Single death. Female, aged about..7. She was beheaded after suffering extensive damage from poison that seemed to originate from an animal. There was only one attacker, however. The wounds on the victim seemed to be from that of something with large teeth and claws. The cat face was carved into the girls left cheek on her face and her body dropped in a tree from a great height outside of Tara.

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Sun May 13, 2012 8:39 pm

But meanwhile..in Tir.

Another body was found. Just one death again. The victim was of age 8. The body had cuts. Slashes, scars, slits, you name it. All over the body. The body hung from a tree just around the bend to Ciar, suspended by Spider Silk. It's as though a spider may have attacked it. However, the defining mark was left in the face,that same cat face from the other victims. Again, only one attacker. No other information was given.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Sun May 13, 2012 9:49 pm

Team one splits and investigates each dump site, and then searches for the primaries. They learn everything they can before filing their reports. /* I know there are three or four scenes to examine, so please PM the results of the investigation and analysis for each. */

The Ghost found himself angry, yet intrigued. He would hopefully execute his plan to capture the murderous duo with the most subtle finesse possible. The first part of his plan took a while to organize, and was finally being set into motion.
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Sun May 13, 2012 10:51 pm

Yet another attack (Seriously...the forums are being really stupid right now. Can't type properly in this thing.)

This time, there was no deaths. But a portion of northern Sidhe Sneatcha was charred. A girl around the size of a 10 year old was found laying in the snow. Her clothing was singed as well as her flesh, also having several cuts and slashes in her skin. The area was like walking into a warm pocket. The girl was Glacia Toten. She was found and taken to the healers where she healed up. The cat face was drawn in her back, into her skin. She was in bad conditions, and her mana was not functioning properly, causing some parts of her body to no respond and she is unable to do some actions, such as walking.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Sun May 13, 2012 11:27 pm

After hearing the news of another attack, two members from team three investigate the location of the fight. Three other members keep tabs on Glacia, awaiting orders from the Ghost.
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Mon May 14, 2012 1:10 am

Glacia's trail would be lost quickly, as while she was invited to stay with Jeton and Lisbet, she shortly left back home via a Goddess Wing. Her current whereabouts are unknown.

((The scene after the attack to Glacia leaving Jeton's house -was- RPed out, so Glacia's current location is unknown to anyone looking for her))
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Mon May 14, 2012 9:40 am

The Ghost sighed after having read the update concerning the Milletian found at the site in the Sidhe Sneachta region. Since the Ghost had acquired her name with little effort, he sent her a note requesting a meeting.
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Mon May 14, 2012 3:21 pm

Upon receipt of the response to his note, the Ghost gave a resigned sigh as he watched one of his suspicions harden and another grow. He might have to wait until Glacia was out and about, which could be a big problem.
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Tue May 22, 2012 11:46 pm

A final message, not correlated to any attack at all. A signpost with red paint. Just randomly appeared in the fields around Dunbarton.

Sign reads:
The one in Ice.
Quite cold is she.
No more hiding,
for this blue kitty.

On it was a face of a blue kitty. And a picture of stonehenge.

The back of the sign had writing too...more..general directions.
I give up and I am done hiding. I've had my fun, and now I'm done. Come find me in the shadow realm...I will explain everything.

Glacia planted them....before going to the shadow realm. She traveled alone. She left her two kids with Ariya back in Cobh Harbor..not wanting to separate the twins, and didn't want to put Isold's life in danger. Guilt had gotten to her. She had done awful things to the person who tried to kill her sister...And now Diren found out that she murdered his daughter. "It was an accident...even though it was my fault for toying." She went into the realm. She wanted time alone before she was found, that's the only reason she didn't turn herself in. However, she was not going to put up a fight if they did come. It was only a matter of time after all. Would her sister want them knowing she was involved...? Maybe she would lie a bit...but that'd be wrong. It was over. She had just gotten Royal Alchemist back, and she resigned almost immediately.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuralin Wed May 23, 2012 8:01 am

Finding the sign, Kura took out a notebook writing down:

Diren was right. Meet me in the shadow realm.

Teal

He tore off the note he had written and put away the note book. He then whistles, and a hawk fly's down to his outstretched arm. Tying the note he had written on to the bird. He told the bird "Find Ethice's" and the bird flew off.

((Won't Be able to log in tell after 5:00 pm.))

Kuralin
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next