Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - MikiOno

3 posters

Go down

New Member - MikiOno Empty New Member - MikiOno

Post  Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:52 am

Character Name: Miki Ono (typed Mikiono in-game)
How You Heard About The RP Society: I joined a couple years ago. The character name was Kelynn. Back then I learned about it from seeing the guildstone.
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying?: For almost 10 years now. I've RP-ed off and on for that entire time, usually not going more than a few months without RP-ing.
Is English Your First Language?: Yes
A Short Biography Of Your Character: Miki is a very laid-back personality, often taking serious matters far more lightly than they should be taken, and making inappropriate jokes regardless of company. She has a strong interest in alchemy and harbours a strong dislike for the Church due to their negative stance against the research and development of alchemy. Something else seems to linger in her heart, though, buried deep behind her carefree facade. She seems to be much more intelligent than she lets on. When asked about her homeworld she is open to admitting she has full memory of it, but absolutely refuses to offer any more information on it than that. She has adapted exceptionally well to Erinn's geography and society, despite her obvious social shortcomings.
What type of character do you play?: My typical character archetype would be something like the shrinking violet, but Miki is quite the opposite, which will challenge me. I'm typically very self-conscious, even when roleplaying, so having an extrovert that reacts bluntly and often inappropriately with complete disregard to the situation or the social standing of other characters will also be quite a challenge that I'm looking forward to.
What is your Mabinogi schedule?: I tend to log on every day for varying amounts of time depending on what my fluid schedule looks like that day and the status of my connection. On the laggier days I tend to stay on for considerably less time.

Back to top Go down

New Member - MikiOno Empty Re: New Member - MikiOno

Post  Mari Eir Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:43 pm

You said you joined a few years ago? Does that mean you have an account on the forums already?

*EDIT* Yup, found it. You actually don't need to apply to the site more than once if you've already been approved. Do you remember your old account info?
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:42 pm

Oh! Sorry, I just assumed it would have been wiped since it's been so long, I shouldn't have made that assumption! But yes, I've forgotten my account info.

Back to top Go down

Post  MikiOno Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:43 pm

Scratch that--remembered the old password. Very Happy

EDIT: Please feel free to delete either this account or the Miki_Ono account and I'll use the one that's left. If you'd like, I can repost the character application with this account.
MikiOno
MikiOno
Wolf in Designer Clothing

https://www.facebook.com/kattims

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:38 pm

Post it in Alts and Bios. If you've already applied at the stone, me or the Officer Auramune can let you in. Smile I'll be deleting Miki's account after you do so.
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  MikiOno Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:22 pm

Understood, I'll take care of it! My connection's been going in and out, so it might take some time. I'll also change this account's display name to MikiOno since I only rarely use Kelynn these days. I put in the guild stone application yesterday, so it's already there whenever you guys are able. Very Happy
MikiOno
MikiOno

https://www.facebook.com/kattims

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:17 am

So this one's been in the guild before right? No approvals needed to let in the guild?
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:25 pm

Yes, her application has already been resolved. She's clear.
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down