Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Gabi

4 posters

Go down

New Member - Gabi Empty New Member - Gabi

Post  Gabi Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:03 pm

Character Name: Gabi (Of course!)
How You Heard About The RP Society: I found the Guild stone and immediately found an interest in it. Later on I saw people from the guild RPing, and I really wanted to join!
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? I've been Roleplaying for quite a few years now. Although I prefer In-Game RPing more than forum (I've been using an MMO game called Feral Heart.)
Is English Your First Language? Yes, I'm VERY grammatical and such. But I'm learning French and Gabi herself is French oriented, so she speaks a few French words every now and then when RPing, but I'm willing to explain their meanings if asked to.
A Short Biography Of Your Character: She was born out of Erinn, but was taken into the world when she was very young and just barely able to speak. She grew up in Tir (and during that time had gone through a number of harsh experiences, such as adultery forced upon her, AKA rape) and is, yes, Milletian. She befriends animals very easily and is widely known among friends as the Beast-Master. She's Widowed currently, and lives in a forest hidden in Maiz Prairie, which is guarded by her mass amount of pets. She works for a group of assassins that send her job "names" of the people she's assigned to assassinate via her white owl, Seeray. (Hope this is allowed >>>) due to past confrontations with dark beasts, she's a Human/Dracopyre (Dracopyre= Vampire/Werewolf *Werepyre* that drank the blood of a thousand dragons, resulting in their own becoming of dragon characteristics and abilities).
(For another reference, I have a short story I wrote awhile ago. But sadly, I cannot put the link to it on here currently.)
What type of character do you play? (Got a few titles here) Beast-Master Assassin, Cold-hearted Healer.
What is your Mabinogi schedule? Quite random, basically. (Although I've been working on Nokani lately, so Gabi has been less active) I'm on a ton during breaks and weekends, and maybe on every once and awhile during the weekdays.
Gabi
Gabi
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New Member - Gabi Empty Re: New Member - Gabi

Post  Mari Eir Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:35 pm

Wow.. there's SO much lore mixing, it'll take a while to sort out. First thing I DO wanna point out though is there is no forest hidden in Maiz Prairie.. but there IS Karu.. right there... I'd advise you to use that or explain how she has a forest hidden there.

*EDIT*

And.. can you specify where certain things happened? Old world or Erinn.. Like the blood of a thousand dragons thing. I ASSUME that was before she made it there..? Then again, you said the character was very young when entering Erinn. These things don't occur IN Erinn, so it wouldn't be possible THEN unless she was ALREADY that race.
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:28 am

A little bit on lore.. like Mariella said, most of those things can't happen in Erinn.
Another thing, vampirsm and lycantrophy don't really go well together. Specially since Lycantrophy (I think I spelled those right) is a cure for vampirsm. Erinn has no contageons(no way to spread blood-line or diseases beside the usual baby-making). So, drinking dragon blood in Erinn wouldn't do much.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabi Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:31 pm

Yeah, lots of it is fanfiction things and mixing of multiple lores ^ ^ Dracopyre-ism is pulled from Adventure Quest (And as explanation, her whole mythology self came after she came to Erinn. The dragons came from Zardine.) The forest doesn't exist in the actual game, nor vampires or werewolves (Well actually... xD but they don't give lycanthropy). The reason 'hidden forest' is put in there though makes sense, since the maps in Erinn only show what they know is there.... but not what they don't know~.
I can devolve her down a little bit though and keep her vampirisim, werewolfism dragonism in my fanfictions, though ^ ^ I have no problem with that.
Gabi
Gabi
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:02 pm

Gabi wrote:Yeah, lots of it is fanfiction things and mixing of multiple lores ^ ^ Dracopyre-ism is pulled from Adventure Quest (And as explanation, her whole mythology self came after she came to Erinn. The dragons came from Zardine.) The forest doesn't exist in the actual game, nor vampires or werewolves (Well actually... xD but they don't give lycanthropy). The reason 'hidden forest' is put in there though makes sense, since the maps in Erinn only show what they know is there.... but not what they don't know~.
I can devolve her down a little bit though and keep her vampirisim, werewolfism dragonism in my fanfictions, though ^ ^ I have no problem with that.

There is no hidden forest in Maiz prairie.

To be such a creature in Erinn, it needs to have happened BEFORE Erinn. Drinking dragon blood in Erinn will not give anyone a race-change or special powers. Just make people look at them like they're crazy.

In Erinn, werewolves do not inflict lycanthropy. Vampires(as decided upon) will not be able to change someone into a vampire. If she became a Dracopyre BEFORE Erinn, she can stay one. It cannot happen in the world, though.

Another thing mentionable. Even if Erinn had contagions to inflict diseases such as this, they would be cured by rebirthing into a new, clean body. Unless it was a soul-based affliction. But that's getting into soul powers, let's not do that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:20 pm

Uhh.... Yeah what Soifa said.. xD
That, and I am still totally against the idea of a dragon/vampire/werewolf. Unless, by vampire you mean, bat-human. And werewolf is wolf-human. And not the actual diseases. Both Werewolves and Dragons come with an immunity to most diseases. Though, I guess it's still your story... just saying it's kind of odd.

(Keep in mind, to have any powers you'll need to get them approved in the Power-thread. When ever that is up.)
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabi Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:58 pm

All right, I'll devolve her down to a normal human and keep her dracopyrism in the short stories I write :3
And the forest thing too, I'll keep that in the stories X3 I'm totally fine with that, since it's not like I can include it in any RPs since it doesn't exist in Erinn.
Gabi
Gabi
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:22 pm

Are you going to rewrite the bio?

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabi Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:37 pm

Oh, I should rewrite it? Sure.... But I think I'll just copy/paste and delete xD

Character Name: Gabi (Of course!)
How You Heard About The RP Society: I found the Guild stone and immediately found an interest in it. Later on I saw people from the guild RPing, and I really wanted to join!
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? I've been Roleplaying for quite a few years now. Although I prefer In-Game RPing more than forum (I've been using an MMO game called Feral Heart.)
Is English Your First Language? Yes, I'm VERY grammatical and such. But I'm learning French and Gabi herself is French oriented, so she speaks a few French words every now and then when RPing, but I'm willing to explain their meanings if asked to.
A Short Biography Of Your Character: She was born out of Erinn, but was taken into the world when she was very young and just barely able to speak. She grew up in Tir (and during that time had gone through a number of harsh experiences, such as adultery forced upon her, AKA rape) and is, yes, Milletian. She befriends animals very easily and is widely known among friends as the Beast-Master. (She's Widowed currently.) She works for a group of assassins that send her job "names" of the people she's assigned to assassinate via her white owl, Seeray.
What type of character do you play? (Got a few titles here) Beast-Master Assassin, Cold-hearted Healer.
What is your Mabinogi schedule? Quite random, basically. (Although I've been working on Nokani lately, so Gabi has been less active) I'm on a ton during breaks and weekends, and maybe on every once and awhile during the weekdays.
Gabi
Gabi
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:38 pm

I approve.

(And yes, the owl thing is fine. Owls are the mail system for the most part ICly, and seem to be able to find anyone. Unless they're underground or in lava. Birds don't like lava.)

Back to top Go down

Post  Teoxihuitl Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:54 pm

New Member - Gabi Images10
Teoxihuitl
Teoxihuitl
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:15 am

Flexible, good trait. I'll approve as well.
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down