Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(For-realsies Bodyalt) Leorina Marchesi

2 posters

Go down

(For-realsies Bodyalt) Leorina Marchesi Empty (For-realsies Bodyalt) Leorina Marchesi

Post  Danichuu Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:21 am

Name: Leorina Marchesi (Body alt for Elianeli for real this time, i promise!)
Race: Human Milletian
Personality: Laid back, relaxed, but a little cocky at times- playful, and has a tendency to be quite flirtatious with men. Regardless, she's also a bit spacy, especially at nights due to staring up at the sky to observe constellations no matter what she's doing.
Hair color: Burgundy
Eyes: Gold

History:

Despite being just a small village near the capital, the Marchesi family was once held to high expectations. Mostly because of the man of the family being the advisor to the village's leader, and his daughter having been arranged to marry the son of the marquise in the capital. Leorina, the only girl of the Marchesi family, was absolutely -ecstatic- about the marriage...
.... in her parents' mind, that is.

On the contrary, Leorina Isabelle Marchesi thought the young man was an irritating, immature, self-entitled brat simply because of his family's position of power. At first, she tried simple arguments with her father. Slowly, those escalated to fights, and after a night to think to her self, she came to the idea of faking death. Golly, what a great idea!
So the next day, while still in her room, Leorina wrote a fake suicide note:
"Dearest mother and father,
I simply cannot stand to live, knowing that I am fated to marry the person I despise the most.
Since you refuse to stop the engagement, I have decided that life is not worth living any longer if I will have to be a slave to that man.
With love,
Leorina"

So fake.
Laughing at her own writing and how stupid it sounded, the girl placed the note over her neatly-made bed and started to plot out her fake death....
Leorina shrugged and settled for simply running away. Tossing aside her dresses to find a riding suit, and even tearing that to make it more practical to move in, Leorina carefully climbed out the window and scaled down along the bricks of the wall....

A few years later, she would no longer respond to "Marchesi" when paired with her name. Leorina was simply that, Leo, ever since she encountered a crew of pirates and sneaked aboard. Of course, she had some...negotiations to make for the crew of mostly rugged men and street urchins to let her stay and travel with, but Leorina proved her worth by becoming a skilled navigator. During the crews' travels she had to refer back to her prior schooling in astronomy, despite brief, to find her way through the dark waters.

However, her curious nature showed after Leorina met a fortune teller. During a tarot card reading, the fortune teller asked her about her astrological sign. Confused, Leorina questioned further. Thus, she fell head-over-heels for the study of astrology.
This got in her way plenty whenever she had to navigate the ship. Instead of keeping an eye out for the route, Leorina would wind up staring at the sky, observing constellations, naming the stars in her head...
Of course, the crew was not very pleased by this development. Leorina showed her cocky personality by betting on it. "I bet my life that I can navigate this ship juuust fine!"

Needless to say, Leorina lost the bet, and dragged the whole crew with her.

Leorina woke up in a white space, much to her surprise. They just drowned after hitting a sharp rock...how could she possibly still be alive? Nao presented herself, and the young woman was given one more chance at life. Her skill with navigation, as well as her quick learning could be useful for protecting Erinn from fomors, at least from the waterfront.
Of course, the girl didn't listen to all that and jumped for the chance carelessly...

Appearance:

(For-realsies Bodyalt) Leorina Marchesi 4f4b37cf14713

Last edited by Danichuu on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Danichuu
Danichuu
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

http://danichuu.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

(For-realsies Bodyalt) Leorina Marchesi Empty Re: (For-realsies Bodyalt) Leorina Marchesi

Post  Temo Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:43 am

She certainly has personality. Not sure what you were talking about when you said this sucked though, I think it's a pretty amusing story. XD
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down