Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member-Lunatique

5 posters

Go down

New Member-Lunatique Empty New Member-Lunatique

Post  Luna101 Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:23 pm

Character Name-Lunatique

How You Heard About The RP Society- Saw them around for a while but started to take notice now

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying?- From time to time i'm a writer in rl

Is English Your First Language?-Yes

A Short Biography Of Your Character:

My name is lunatique luna for short i'm from the world of Saratha i was raised by my mother and father and my older brother we were a happy family even though we were living in dark times when war broke out i saw my mother and father killed before my very eyes my brother an i escaped after some time my brother began to train me it was hard he didnt hold back any punches from me and neither did I. He sent me to a school shortly after he said i needed an education and the females there always tried to converse with me calling me luna-kun or stupid pet names everytime i go somewhere women always try and talk or get with me it's like there infactuated with me. after a while my brother began to act strange and different he attacked me one day and told me to come and find him and show him how much i have grown with those words implanted in my head i set out to become stronger, i then joined a guild called effect this guild was feared from rumors i heard i was the weakest member and they treated me like a kid but overall i could tell they cared, my eyes were always cold but they began to gain life back once i began to remember what it was like to feel close to someone again, they made me powerful very powerful i was one of the few royal alchemists and everyday was an adventure my old friends began to fear me and turn on me once effect got closer to me but that all changed once our leader Daisama and a few members planned an attack and contaminated the world not only did he do that he also made me lose everything i had he had betrayed us all, now my only goal is to collect the 5 legendary blades of this world and become a feared player a god Warrior i dont care about anything else but becoming stronger and finding him and take out my revenge on my old comrades.....I must become Luna the Terror of Death

What type of character do you play?- my signature style is powerful 2 handed swords and high speed ranged attacks Final hit, Lightning bolt, Thunder Shock, Demi-god skills are the ones i will obtain the full potential of all fast paced moves

What is your Mabinogi schedule? usually whenever i get the chance college life get's in the way but 5 days a week usualy evenings to night

Last edited by Luna101 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Luna101
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

New Member-Lunatique Empty Re: New Member-Lunatique

Post  Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:01 pm

A few grammatical, capitalization, and spelling errors, but even then it's hilariously awesome. The duping mess..an attack? Probably one of the most interesting bios I've seen yet. XD

Maybe change "pvper" to just something like "warrior" or "fighter".

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna101 Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:03 pm

Thanks the Daisama incedent was actually real i thought you all should know and alright will do

Luna101
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:03 pm

Yeah, we knew of it.

Thought Daisama was a giant loser cuz of it. >:I

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna101 Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:09 pm

My captain betrayed us i couldnt beleive it i thought we were all closer than that i guess i was mistaken

Luna101
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:23 pm

The only things wrong can be fixed in mentoring, in my opinion.

I'll approve.

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna101 Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:27 pm

Thank you i will serve this guild to my full potential

Luna101
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:02 pm

Umm...sorry, I gotta couple questions before I can approve of this?

1. English is your first language, I don't see much of an accent in anything here, so can there please be better punctuation and grammar in this? Rule One being "Literacy is not optional", I can't approve this if it's going to be one huge run-on sentence; or even comprehend most of it enough to give an approval. ^^;

2. From what I could understand, Saratha's another world, which makes the character a Milletian, correct? It's not exactly necessary if you can clearly state she's from a different world to begin with, but can there be something to explain how she died and passed on into Erinn? Makes for good story.
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

New Member-Lunatique Empty Sooo sorry gomen da sai :(

Post  Luna101 Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:30 am

heyyy so sorry everyone my com got busted a couple of weeks back had to buy a new one T.T am i still able to join?

Luna101
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:55 pm

Still able, but nothing here's changed as advised. Still can't give my own approval until that happens. ^^;
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:29 pm

Has anyone heard from Luna at all?
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon