Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Lilieath

+4
Xenny
Dalvar
Mari Eir
Lilieath
8 posters

Go down

New Member - Lilieath Empty New Member - Lilieath

Post  Lilieath Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:03 pm

Character Name: Lilieath (Lili for short)
Race: Human Milletian
How You Heard About The RP Society: Through a friend and fellow member, Danichuu
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying?: At least 5 years. Long enough where I can't accurately remember.
Is English Your First Language?: Yes
What type of character do you play?: A kind-hearted veteran of combat
What is your Mabinogi schedule?: I don't really have a fixed schedule

A Short ((Sorry, not so much)) Biography Of Your Character:

-Days Long Forgotten-
Lilieath once had a dream to live out a quiet and peaceful life in her home of Tir Chonnail. Every day she sat on the hill at the inn, sewing dresses and making a modest living by herself. She had a dear and close friend in a young, energetic adventurer named Dani who became like a sister to her. Lilieath knew she wasn't truly one of the townsfolk. She knew she came from a different world, brought to this little village by the ferrywoman of the Soul Stream. She also knew it didn't much matter to her. Whatever life she had before this one was not only gone, but completely forgotten.

-Days of a New Beginning-
That is, until her desire to be with her friend outgrew her desire for a simple, happy life. Lilieath, hoping this change in her lifestyle was for the best, took her sword- a gift from the kind villagers who sheltered her- and made her way to Dunbarton with barely a coin to her name. It was there she first encountered the Holy Order of the Paladin, along with the seasoned soldier Saber Vanslain. Saber was an influential knight of Emain Macha and was responsible for the early days of Lilieath's training. He took Lili's passion for adventure and tempered it, forging her into a dutiful soldier of his Crimson Hearts mercenary guild. Years passed, and so did Saber, but his lessons remained. Work for a better future through any means possible. He taught her the importance of giving to those in need, and helping others whenever she could. Under his wing, she learned the arts of healing and first aid. When he passed, she traveled to Emain Macha and learned the art of combat from the holy knights.

-Days of Love, Days of Pain-
Making her own way in the world now, Lilieath took up many quests for the Paladins, seeing all of Ulaidh in its splendor one mission at a time. In time, she'd return to Dunbarton, a place she found herself calling home more often than not, deciding she needed a vacation. Her vacation as it turned out, was far from dull as she wound up befriending a young elf living on the outskirts of town. In time, the two friends went into a pub house and two lovers came out. The elf woman, Eliane, was polite enough on the surface, but buried beneath Lili sensed tension, sarcasm, and at her worst, hostility. Stragely, beyond that, she was enchanting, enticing. Lilieath's natural boisterousness and joking personality made a nice complement to her partner's icy demeanor, occasionally defusing it temporarily. It wasn't an ideal relationship, but the two of them were content with each other, and for once the young paladin was content with herself, not feeling the pressure of her knightly peers on her.

Eventually, as their passion slowed down to a manageable point, Lili began taking jobs for the paladins again, mostly investigating the local Fomor strongholds of Math and Rabbie, as well as the nearby Ciar caverns and Fiodh forest. Her lover however, was not impressed with Lilieath's sudden devotion to her former duties, as it meant less time for them to be together.
The young questant, sensing the impatience of her partner, redoubled her efforts in her work, hoping to return to her arms all the sooner. However, exertion led to stress, stress led to exhaustion, and exhaustion led to defeat.... A particularly embarrassing defeat at the hands of a succubus no less. Held captive for 2 whole days, her love was obviously curious about what had happened to her.... and assumed the worst when Lili returned reeking of a lust demon's distinctive perfumes. She never had the chance to explain herself under the hellish wrath of her enraged lover. Lilieath was murdered (albeit only temporarily, as Milletians are rather averse to staying dead) by a folly of her own good intentions gone too far.

She returned to Emain Macha, now solely focused on her duty as a Paladin, her sore heart longing to replace or repair the love lost, and too afraid to do it. She had found herself a new mentor in that time, a cock-sure mercenary named Siduris, coincidentally of the same guild as her former master Saber. Where Saber was polite and reserved, clean and well-kept, Siduris was carefree and assertive, gritty and rough. He was a near-perfect antithesis of everything the old captain was, and taught her a pragmatic, vigorous and aggressive form of combat, while Saber spoke to her of the idealogy of a holy knight. And whereas Saber was Lilieath's guiding light on the path of the Paladin, she would never learn that Siduris was of the black army she would soon swear to stand against, Dorca Feadhain.

-Days of Teaching, Days of Learning-
In time, Lilieath would realize that she'd been adventuring for the better part of 3 centuries. Once again returning to Dunbarton, she sought to give back to the world that gave her so much, as her first mentor had taught her. Having little gold of her own and few belongings that others would want, she gave her knowledge, becoming a teacher of history and of swordplay in the nearby school. Additionally she gave her services to the church when she found time between school and working for the Paladins, who eventually titled her a Knight of the White Tower. She was content, successful and proud to do what she did, but there was still something she lacked. Eventually, she gave into her aching heart and went to reconnect with her love, for better or worse. What happened after that is too recent to be considered history.

Personality: Lili is easygoing and friendly, though occasionally she talks too much. She's charitable and generous, perhaps to a fault and will gladly help in any way she can, whether the person in need wants it or not. From many years as a healer, she's often concerned for the health and well-being of others, sometimes to the point of nosiness. She's prone to make jokes and try to lighten the situation of anyone she sees having a bad day. She has a fondness for alcohol and peaches. She's a very passionate sort that can get wrapped up in just about anything, which unfortunately includes material things, leading to her bad impulse-buying habit.

Appearance: While Lili's choice of age-resetting during rebirths is spontaneous and eclectic, she usually appears as a shorter-than-average woman in her late teens/early 20s. No matter her physical age, she typically has the mindset of someone in their mid/late 20s (unless she feels like acting childishly).

Lili in "Days of a New Beginning"
New Member - Lilieath Lili1

Lili in "Days of Love, Days of Pain"
New Member - Lilieath Lili2

Lili in "Days of Teaching, Days of Learning"
New Member - Lilieath Lili3

Lili trolling the elves
New Member - Lilieath Lili-prank[url][/url]

Last edited by Lilieath on Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lilieath
Lilieath
Wolf in Designer Clothing

Back to top Go down

New Member - Lilieath Empty Re: New Member - Lilieath

Post  Mari Eir Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:14 pm

Looks good, cute stories. Very clear she's a Milletian. Only issue I saw was a minor detail, the lust demon's magic. They don't use any magic in particular, much less leave a specific signature, even to those sensitive to mana. Otherwise I'll toss an approval your way.
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvar Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:14 pm

I love you, marry me

I see nothing wrong with this and approve it.

However, your character was old enough to at least be somewhat aware of the twilit war.
Let me just call Fenrir himself in here to explain it to you...
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenny Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:25 pm

Dalvar wrote:I love you, marry me

However, your character was old enough to at least be somewhat aware of the twilit war.

Succubus went crazy, invaded nearly every town in Mabi, caused trouble for a while, killed some people, kidnapped children, had an awesome librarian general (Whom you ran Maiz with), was defeated. That's basically it. If you want more info, I can try to fill you in on specific times and stuff. Or you can go pester Temo.
Xenny
Xenny
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvar Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:28 pm

Xenny wrote:

Succubus went crazy, invaded nearly every town in Mabi, caused trouble for a while, killed some people, kidnapped children, had an awesome librarian general (Whom you ran Maiz with), was defeated. That's basically it. If you want more info, I can try to fill you in on specific times and stuff. Or you can go pester Temo.
YOU ARE NOT FENRIR.
Also, I think you mean incubus.
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenny Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:33 pm

Dalvar wrote:
Xenny wrote:

YOU ARE NOT FENRIR.
Also, I think you mean incubus.

What ever. It humps things to eat, and I don't mind sharing info since when I'm on I'm usually not doing anything important.
Xenny
Xenny
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:37 pm

--UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!! (CRASH!)

*Gets up and dusts himself off, complete in evil-psycho-incubus Fenrir costume.* Right so...short of it, there was this guild-wide plot:

Once upon a time, there was an INCUBUS named Fenrir Eir. He got fed up with things between humans and fomors, started his own personal war, kidnapped and enlisted children as Dark Knights, took over Dunbarton, Bangor, and Emain Macha for a time. Eventually, things came to a head when attempting to invade Tir Chonnail, Tailteann, and Tara; and he lost. Whole ordeal turned society on its head for a while, the kids never did really return to normal - social outcasts, Fomor sympathizers, and a number of them became gypsies under another of the army's generals who escaped everything.

Time went on, most of the wounds healed, life in Erinn returned to how it always was. This whole arc took place between...I believe G7-10. The End.

If there's anything else you wanna know about it, yes, feel free to ask. Can I go now, Mrs. Dalvar? Q_Q

P.S.- there is also another guild plot thing going on right now involving the genocide of Milletians. Details to that should be easier to get through roleplay though. Tah! *RUNS!*

EDIT: ...and Fenrir did not hump things to eat. Freaky new-age 'cubi and their hippy humpity... >:[
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenny Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:43 pm

Maybe someone should keep a thread of important plots? ._.
Xenny
Xenny
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:44 pm

Temo wrote:

EDIT: ...and Fenrir did not hump things to eat. Freaky new-age 'cubi and their hippy humpity... >:[

Hence why Aura is still living. =D!

(I like the Lilieath name. I have a character on Vindi named Llilith, and one on Mabi named BlackLiliana. She goes by Lily, too xD.)
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilieath Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:56 pm

Made some slight adjustments to the bio, it's more clearly stated that she's a Milletian now, and the part about the succubus's magic tipping off her lover was replaced by a perfume, since I'm sure a good number of adventurers have encountered the Rabbie succubus to recognize it. Also dropped the name of Lili's ex, with her players' permission.
Lilieath
Lilieath

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:15 pm

You have all of my approvals.

Ever.

All of them.

No one else gets any ever.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:45 am

Approvals, Approvals, and moar Approvals! The Kaye also approves this application. Moving thread to the completed section.
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down

Post  Danichuu Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:39 am

Lilieath wrote:Made some slight adjustments to the bio, it's more clearly stated that she's a Milletian now, and the part about the succubus's magic tipping off her lover was replaced by a perfume, since I'm sure a good number of adventurers have encountered the Rabbie succubus to recognize it. Also dropped the name of Lili's ex, with her players' permission.

I knew it'd be good to introduce you to this guild! :3 All my <3, brosis.

Also, you can drop her name whenever you want, no problem.
Danichuu
Danichuu
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

http://danichuu.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilieath Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:05 am

Wow guys, thank you so much for your timely and enthusiastic approval. I'll try to get in touch with some of you guys in-game soon
Lilieath
Lilieath

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:36 am

Just make sure to apply to the guild stone so either Jabber or myself can add you.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilieath Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:12 am

Just dropped by the guildstone
Lilieath
Lilieath