Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obviously A Future Member: Claud

3 posters

Go down

Obviously A Future Member: Claud Empty Obviously A Future Member: Claud

Post  Claud Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:59 pm

Character Name: Claud

How You Heard About The RP Society: Friend/past member

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? For a long time. I've played D&D irl and Vampire the Masquerade for 5 years now.

Is English Your First Language? English is my first and best language.

What type of character do you play? Lawful Good/Chaotic, Evil at times, and usually a fighter of sorts.

A Short Biography Of Your Character:
So that is the name he grew up to. Claud as a child was poor street lurker, with no where else to really go, Claud thought that he could have a better life on the continent of "Iria". So he later snuck onto a ship unseen, he was able to climb aboard from his developed stealth from stealing food and what not. He later arrived awed by the scenery and assumed that life was going to be great. Sadly he was wrong, after a few weeks into his journey Claud collapsed from fatigue and starvation. He was later awoken by a childs screaming, to find him self safely housed with a man, a woman, and a child, they had very unique characteristics in them, their flowing brown hair, their smiles and exploding emotions. Claud later came along calling these three, Father, Mother, and Brother. When Claud was about 13 they moved to vales to support the giants' cause. Claud's Father became a butcher, his mother a tailor, and Claud helped watch his brother later helping his father. Later that year Claud's father died from the freezing temperatures and extracted a sickness from diseased animals. Claud's mother disappeared after a raid on vales by elves, Claud tried not to assume the worst, but he was just set on that fact sadly. His brother later split roads with him around the age of 15 and they now both support different factions. Enraged and saddened Claud went to train at Emain. Claud now is on a quest to find his mother, and retrieve his brother from this war between the elves and giants.

BTW IAM HIGHLY FLEXIBLE ON MY STORY. XD

What is your Mabinogi schedule?[ I usually play right after school till late. On Wednesday,Friday, or on the weekends.

Last edited by Claud on Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:01 pm; edited 4 times in total
Claud
Claud
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Obviously A Future Member: Claud Empty Re: Obviously A Future Member: Claud

Post  Auramune Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:50 pm

My question with the first one; is he from Erinn? Or is he a milletian?

For the second one; while I like the story, there are a few things wrong with it. Mabinogi doesn't have that type of canon magic, to summon someone from another world. That would be giving another player powers they done have(haven't requested and gotten approved.) Unless it's not a player, but it's an NPC. NPCs with special powers would probably have to have it approved as well.

When brought in to Erinn, you don't bring anything(unless it's approved by request). The list includes, but isn't limited to, clothing, rings, weapons, and books. Basicly, you'd either come in naked, or would be dressed by Nao.

I'm sure there's more, but I can't think of anything else.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Claud Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:19 pm

k fixed. Very Happy
Claud
Claud
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:22 pm

Bumping to get you some attention. Though you're a returning member, so I don't know if you require the 3 approvals. Just the colored names to look up to see if you did mentoring and such.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:06 pm

He's a returning member, so if there's no issues I'm going to accept him in to the guild.

He probably hasn't done mentoring, so mentors don't forget to add him to the roster and such.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:06 am

That's correct hon. A returning member need not apply a second time, but mentoring may be needed. Moving to the approved area. Very Happy
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down