Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first big Performance. (Archive)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The first big Performance. (Archive) - Page 2 Empty Re: The first big Performance. (Archive)

Post  Danichuu Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:01 pm

"Y-yeah, if that's not too much trouble, I'll appreciate it greatly."
Dani smiled politely with an affirmative nod.
Danichuu
Danichuu
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

http://danichuu.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The first big Performance. (Archive) - Page 2 Empty Re: The first big Performance. (Archive)

Post  Ethice Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:16 pm

Ethice looks to the sky watching Eiss chase birds about in the sky. " Just tell me when you're ready to leave I'll go call our transportation. ". Ethice stood up and walked through the archway marking the restaurant's entrance. " Eiss. " He called out. Eiss halted in the air and blinked a few times at Ethice before diving out of the sky and landing firmly in front of him. She smile childishly at him as she walked closer and leaned in for a hug. Ethice held her muzzle in his hands and smiled at her before gesturing for her to sit. Eiss sat quietly and tried her best to focus on Ethice as various insects and birds fluttered around.
Ethice
Ethice
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Danichuu Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:36 pm

Having sobered up considerably since first arriving, the ailed girl stood up and yawned. Dani mumbled, "I'm ready to leave, then" and she looked over at the transportation. That's pretty awesome.

Cool people ride dragons.

Danielle carefully walked over to the silver dragon, smiling and lightly patted her snout.
Danichuu
Danichuu
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Ethice Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:42 pm

Eiss whined like a dog whanting to play then nuzzled against the young woman softly closing her eyes in enjoyment. Ethice chuckled a bit at the motion. " Seems like she likes you ". Ethice gestured to Eiss to crouch so the young woman could climb onto her. Eiss lowered her head to the ground and her body followed suit. "Please climb on ". Ethice smiled.
Ethice
Ethice
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Danichuu Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:01 pm

Danielle turned to show the kind young man a smile as she clumsily climbed on the dragon's back. She held on to the back of the gentle creature's neck for stability. "Thank you, um...." she paused.
"Not to be rude, but, what's your name?"
Danichuu
Danichuu
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Ethice Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:11 pm

Ethice gestured to Eiss then to his coat collar then turned his back to the dragon. " My name is Ethice Lophet ". He said as the dragon lifted him carefully by his jacket collar. He pointed forward and Eiss began to walk at an average pace down the stone road.
Ethice
Ethice
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Danichuu Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:28 pm

Dani looked at their curious interactions. "I'm Danielle di Castille, but just Dani is fine." she mumbled shyly, "Nice to meet you, Mr. Lophet!"
Danichuu
Danichuu
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Ethice Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:37 pm

" Please call me Ethice ". Ethice said as he swayed a bit hanging from the dragons mouth. As they came to junctions in the road he guided Eiss in the direction of the Hotel.
Ethice
Ethice
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Danichuu Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:12 pm

"Okay--" Dani yawned, nuzzling the dragon's scales sleepily, "Thanks, Ethice."

She brushed her bangs out of her face and took her glasses off again, folding them at the neck of her dress. Wow, sleep seemed like such a great idea at the moment...

Catching herself about to doze off, Danielle regained her balance on Eiss' back.
Danichuu
Danichuu
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Ethice Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:04 am

Eiss approached the hotel and sat Ethice down carefully when she reached it's front. He turned and moved to help Dani down off of Eiss's back. " This is the hotel. I don't know if I'll be here in the morning I need to head back to Tailltean to report to Andras. "
Ethice
Ethice
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Danichuu Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:16 am

Danielle climbed off Eiss' back, muttered a sleepy thank you to the young man and smiled. "I understand," she nodded and walked towards the hotel before turning around to wave at him. "Thank you, and I hope you get to Tailltean safely."

Entering the inn, Dani pulled out her gold purse from her pocket as she spoke to the attendant. Booking a room for the night, she set down an amount of gold pieces on the counter and the lady took them, then guiding her up to her room.

Upon entering the her temporary quarters... Danielle promptly plopped down on the bed and passed out.
Danichuu
Danichuu
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Ethice Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:21 am

Ethice smiled and climbed onto Eiss back. They took off promptly flying speedily towards Tailltean. < She was a nice woman. Maybe we'll meet again > Ethice thought.
Ethice
Ethice
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum