Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Errans Body Alt - Alias

Go down

Errans Body Alt - Alias Empty Errans Body Alt - Alias

Post  Jordiya Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:43 pm

Name: Alias [She keeps her last name a secret. AKA: I haven't thought of one.]
Race: Elf (Milletian)
Weapon of Choice: Bow & Arrow
Favorite Food: Eggplants
Bio: Alias was born in a world full of danger and trouble. Most of the population consisted of thieves, murderers, all that bad stuff. Alias' parents kept her on the good path throughout her early childhood, so she was one of the few good kids. As time passed, the conditions grew worse. Attacks were being made on different houses every day; at least 5 were burned down in a day. There was constant fighting and yelling 24/7. Alias' parents planned an escape to protect their little girl. When the plans were drawn out, they made their exit. Right as they left, people spotted them. They didn't look worn down from fighting; they didn't look rough and tough. That was a dead giveaway. And... it only went downhill from there.
When Alias woke up in the Soul Stream, she went through the same process everyone else does. Nao greets them, gives them bread, and sends them off into Erinn. she was only 11 when she arrived, though, so she had to find a good way to stay alive. (She didn't know she was immortal) So, she turned to the easiest way to make food and money. She became a Bandit.
Alias hated every second of her life. Stealing from people, possibly hurting them. She knew deep down she wasn't cut out for this, but she really had no other choice. At least, that was her mindset for her entire (Erinn) life. Sometimes, she would sneak into people's houses and take a few things. "It's better than hurting them; we all have to live somehow." was what she told herself before stealing -anything-. She never really convinced herself.
Things were going... terribly. But this was normal. Until she stumbled upon Taylene's home. She snuck in (It's actually a lot more, but I'm not going to get into it) and attempted to steal things until someone caught her. Instead of ratting her out or turning her in, he let her go. Or, it could be better said, he's helping her create a better life.

((Yeah, I'm tired. I'm sure there's some things missing, some errors, and some awkward sentences, but oh well. xD;))

Jordiya
Jordiya
Cinnamon Hellhound
Cinnamon Hellhound

Back to top Go down