Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glacia's New Alias: Isaac Sage

Go down

Glacia's New Alias: Isaac Sage Empty Glacia's New Alias: Isaac Sage

Post  Glaceon Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:40 pm

Name: Isaac Sage
Hair Color: TBA
Eye Color: TBA
Likes/Dislikes: Same as Glacia
Race: Human/Cat Hybrid

Backstory: Glacia finally did it...her mind had broke. She stood by the Steam Ovens, and started loading the fireball. No one would know what she was planning. Charging Magic by the ovens was common, and Glacia was a former Royal Alchemist. Fully Charged...she looked around, and mumbled to herself her last words. "I'm Sorry.." She lobbed the fireball up into the air. Everyone around saw and made a run for it. The fireball dropped right on top of Glacia, causing a loud explosion. The explosion of the fireball completely destoryed everything in it's radius. All the steam ovens blew up as well. Glacia lied there...dead. She had finally reached what she thought...was eternal peace. People around saw the body...then what no one expected had occured. The body vanished. Glacia had gone to soul stream....

Glacia awoke, in an area she hadn't seen before. White..everywhere...with flying owls. "Where am I...?" Glacia said outloud. Her last memory was the fireball. A voice responded back to her. "You are in Soul Stream, Glacia." Glacia turned around, her mind still blank and empty from before. "Soul....stream..." "Yes, Soul Stream. You must be the soul I sent to Erinn when it was unconcious. My name is Nao." Glacia blankly stared at Nao...getting a good look at her. Glacia remembered all the people who mentioned her. Glacia didn't know she was a Milletian...but apparently was. "You seem...troubled, young one. Let me help you." Nao clapped her hands together, and Glacia's soul departed it's body. Nao then proceeded to take Glacia's soul in her hands, giving it much needed care and cleaning. "That should be better...your mind and soul should be much clearer now." Nao told the Kitten Soul. Glacia looked around, saw her old body. Charred, ruined...she couldn't keep it. "You are going through a process called Rebirth, Glacia. You must now choose a new body for Chapter Two of your time in Erinn." Glacia looked around...and started thinking. How could she live up to the people she had told lies to about her not being Milletian. She couldn't tell them. She needed to accept a new identity. Tell me....Do I have any restrictions on what I can choose for a new body? Glacia asked Nao. "There are certain things we have to limit, but for the most part, it is a variety of choices." Nao started explaining to Glacia more about her choices and showed her what she could choose. Glacia had decided to best keep her true self hidden...She would become a -he-. She chose a male body, choosing features she liked best. Nao simply laughed at this, Glacia was choosing everything, blushing and being flustered at the same time. She had never been in a male's body before...it would definately feel new. Due to Glacia's soul...Nao explained that her tail, ears, and paws would always be on her. Glacia looked down, but then remembered that Male Cats weren't uncommon either, remembering the one in the Hotel. Glacia finished picking, and departed for the world of Erinn, under the new name. Glacia Eon was now....Isaac Sage.

Isaac Sage, is now who Glacia was. Her personality would need a revamp. She still had all her skills...and sadly, only came with a pair of pants, and a Gothic Suit she found lying around. She didn't look anything like she did before, unless you count her kitten features still there. It would take a while to get used to it, but she decided to take it easy...and maybe change back in a year when things died down.

((Introducing Isaac Sage, the Archer/Mage/Alchemist. Glacia's new alias, and body. Her new personality is going to be much kinder to everyone, but she still has her "moments" when she likes to be mean. Enjoy the week of Isaac Sage.))
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down