Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New member: Sydor

+3
Glaceon
Teoxihuitl
Sydor
7 posters

Go down

New member: Sydor Empty New member: Sydor

Post  Sydor Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:43 pm

Character name: Sydor

How I heard about the RP Society: Ran across Teoxihuitl in Belvast and asked questions about the guild.

How long have I been Roleplaying: About three or two years now.

Is English my first language? Yes, but i'm learning Spanish so my English may not be at its best.

A short biography of my character: Sydor, a milletian that woke up in a crater near Emain Macha at the age of 10. Roamed the streets of Emain Macha stealing from various merchants from time to time. At the age of 17 he crafts a sword of a strange steel floating down a river outside of Emain Macha to protect himself on the way to dunbarton. The sword looked to big for him to carry, but it was the only choice he had, after buying the sword he wields it in his hands and surprisingly it felt extremely light. As he looked at the sword he notices that it had a strange glow to it. As soon as he reached dunbarton he learns various magic skills so he can participate in dungeons, after learning all the basic magic skills he embarks on his first dungeon to fight a succubus. Knowing that it will be extremely difficult he goes in alone and defeats most of the monsters, he begins to prepare to fight the succubus. As he enters the succubus's lair he is amazed on how beautiful the succubus is and is nearly mesmerized. He quickly snaps out of it and kills the succubus. Surprised by how easily he killed the succubus notices that the sword he bought is no ordinary sword.
What type of character do you play? A silent warrior-mage.

My Mabinogi schedule: Random.

Last edited by Sydor on Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:47 pm; edited 6 times in total
Sydor
Sydor
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

New member: Sydor Empty Re: New member: Sydor

Post  Teoxihuitl Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:50 pm

What sword is it?

If it's sucking the life force out of people, you will have to get it approved in the powers section.

Teoxihuitl
Teoxihuitl
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:04 pm

As Teo said, swords that suck life out of people are a no-go until approved in power section.

You have saved us the trouble of the first general question about Milletian, so that's fine.

It looks good overall minus the sword bit.

Good luck with application process.

Also, Learning Spanish isn't an excuse, I'm taking Spanish class this semester, and I can still type fine.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:11 pm

Glaceon wrote:Also, Learning Spanish isn't an excuse, I'm taking Spanish class this semester, and I can still type fine.

That's a matter of debate. >3>

I can only approve if the sword bit is removed for now. You will, as said, have to create a thread for something like that in a section reserved for special power requests(it fits under a power).

Everything else looks fine.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sydor Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:26 pm

Soifa Toten wrote:

I can only approve if the sword bit is removed for now. You will, as said, have to create a thread for something like that in a section reserved for special power requests(it fits under a power).

So that means, even the part about how when buys the sword to make it to dunbarton?
Sydor
Sydor
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Adhamh Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:00 pm

Sydor wrote:
Soifa Toten wrote:

So that means, even the part about how when buys the sword to make it to dunbarton?
Maybe change it to a sword that already exists in Erinn?

Thing is, the sword you described in your bio doesn't exist in Erinn. Therefore, it has to be requested in a separate thread so we can sort out the details of the sword and verify that it isn't too overpowered or anything.

Edit: This is the thread where the request for your sword would go- http://rpsociety.heavenforum.org/f29-character-powers-and-abilities
Adhamh
Adhamh
Cromm Crunch
Cromm Crunch

Location : Anywhere, everywhere, and nowhere all at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sydor Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:06 pm

Adhamh wrote:
Sydor wrote:
Soifa Toten wrote:

Thing is, the sword you described in your bio doesn't exist in Erinn. Therefore, it has to be requested in a separate thread so we can sort out the details of the sword and verify that it isn't too overpowered or anything.

Edit: This is the thread where the request for your sword would go- http://rpsociety.heavenforum.org/f29-character-powers-and-abilities

Is it alright now?
Sydor
Sydor
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Adhamh Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:09 pm

Sydor wrote:
Adhamh wrote:
Sydor wrote:
Soifa Toten wrote:

Is it alright now?

Looks good to me. Just wait for your approvals now.
Adhamh
Adhamh
Cromm Crunch
Cromm Crunch

Location : Anywhere, everywhere, and nowhere all at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:14 pm

Just remember, even if it says that he thinks it's not an ordinary sword, it is an ordinary sword until it's approved in the power section.

I'll approve this application.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sydor Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:32 pm

Soifa Toten wrote:Just remember, even if it says that he thinks it's not an ordinary sword, it is an ordinary sword until it's approved in the power section.

I'll approve this application.

OK so send a application in-game now?
Sydor
Sydor
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:35 pm

You need two more colored-name(Pink, Blue, or Red) approvals. It takes three to analyze and approve it all the way.

Back to top Go down

Post  TWWolfe Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:43 pm

Maybe its like Captain Carrots sword. Very, veeery sharp?
TWWolfe
TWWolfe
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyler Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:19 pm

Other than the sword thing which was already went over, I approve also.
Cyler
Cyler
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:15 pm

You can apply at the stone before you apply here (it makes the process go faster). Though I guess it's irrelevant since I'm approving. Get signed up! Razz
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Sydor Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:39 am

OK, sent an application.
Sydor
Sydor
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:02 pm

Since this thread has the required amount of approvals, I'll move it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down