Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing Daughter

5 posters

Go down

Missing Daughter Empty Missing Daughter

Post  Hyuponia Kana Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:12 pm

A simple message is tacked onto various boards throughout Udalh and Iria. It is a sketch of Anala's likeness; shaded in such a way that it was unmistakeable. Considering it looked like Mariella however this may have thrown various people off.

My daughter Anala is missing. I have been traveling abroad searching for her, and am utterly at my wit's end. The worry is killing me. I will pay a very handsome reward for her return to me, or whereabouts leading her to me. You can name your price as I cannot myself put one on my daughter's life. I am very wealthy however and I assure you it will be worth your time. If Anala happens to be deceased, I will still pay for this information given I have proof of this. The reward for her alive and well is going to be significantly higher, however. If you wish to contact me, leave information on this message and I will retrieve it. Otherwise, look for the little bipedal green bunny.

There is another sketch, this time of Hyuponia's cabbit form. The message is otherwise unsigned...
Hyuponia Kana
Hyuponia Kana
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Missing Daughter Empty Re: Missing Daughter

Post  Krystal Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:30 pm

Krystal only saw the note on her way to Tara, along with the wanted listings and she stood there for a good deal, confused. What caused her to go missing... why was Mari wanted... it didn't make sense to her but she planned to talk to someone about it.

Kelset meanwhile saw the note and thought "Another lost kid? Krystal probably knows this person... I'll give the kid to her if I find her."
Krystal
Krystal
Buckwheat Dragon
Buckwheat Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:29 pm

She saw the posting on her way to Peaca, as much as she didn't want to care, she did. Soifa tacked a reply to the board before flying off in the form of a small, colorful bird.

I know where she is. Debating on if I should tell you. If you want to talk, come to Peaca.

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:37 pm

Glacia stopped by and read the replies on the missing child post on the boards. "Interesting" she thought to herself. "Someone is willing to exchange information at Peaca, perhaps I should go find some info out myself." However, she felt like posting something of her own on the message, despite how unproductive it was.

I'd offer to help find her, but tracking lost children is not in my contract, so you are on your own here, rabbit-boy

She had to pay the rent somehow, so she considered it, but not too much. Working as a mercenary was enough of a hassle as it is.

((For those confused, Glacia works as a sellsword, a mercenary for hire so to speak. The "rent" mentioned is usually her fees for staying at hotels and other places overnight, when she feels like having a bed.))
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  .Naiada. Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:27 pm

Passing through Dunbarton, the flier caught her eye, and Naiada stopped to read it over carefully.

The contents and what little detail was given made her nervous, but the gears in her head were turning all the same.

<Anala is missing...very well then. I'd better find her quickly.> She hurriedly wrote a note and sent it off with an owl before leaving Dunbarton in a hurry.

.Naiada.
Wolf in Designer Clothing
Wolf in Designer Clothing

Back to top Go down

Post  Adhamh Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:36 am

Adhamh caught wind of this information and he just chuckled. "It serves that family right."

Auron read this and he hastened off to Peaca, hoping to aid his friend in retrieving his daughter.

Ferrell stopped at one of the boards, sadly not the one that contained the reply placed by Soifa. He rushed off in search of the child.
Adhamh
Adhamh
Cromm Crunch
Cromm Crunch

Location : Anywhere, everywhere, and nowhere all at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:03 pm

((Post Follow-up, since it should be stated I guess? Hyu needs to post it himself to confirm, but he told me that Hyu ICly found his daughter already. Just for OOC knowledge I'd say))
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down