Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alesira (Creation of Aleen)

5 posters

Go down

Alesira (Creation of Aleen) Empty Alesira (Creation of Aleen)

Post  Aleen Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:01 pm

Name: Alesira
Race: Half Vampire Half Elf
Hair & Eye color: Red

General Rules I follow: Being a half-breed, she will not die from being in direct sunlight, but she'll get a mega-sunburn and be in pain for however long she was exposed to the light +1 Erinn hour. She still requires blood to sustain herself, though if the nee gets despreate, she can buy time with other foods. She can use the Hide abality as elves use it, but it is prone to failure, or malfunction (the veil of mana not forming/retracting as should). She does have wings, although she can not use them for anything but show until she ages.

If further information is required, please let me know.
Aleen
Aleen
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Alesira (Creation of Aleen) Empty Re: Alesira (Creation of Aleen)

Post  Auramune Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:11 pm

You have to request race&power in the powers section to go along with the bio placed in this section. If you have any questions on particulars, just ask, otherwise look at the approved powers section.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleen Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:12 pm

Bump. Powers/race HAVE been requested and since no one has responded to it, i assume nothing is wrong.
Aleen
Aleen
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyler Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:03 pm

I was discussing is today, there really isn't any Vampire race in Mabi but Vampire bats, the closest thing to one is a Incubus or Succubus. Your character could be a cannibal also but since it is Tuatha it would most likely catch mad cow disease. Sorry I haven't been able o say any notes in a while. But in Vindictus there is apparently a vampire there but...well, it's basically a skeleton. See for yourself. http://www.vindictuswiki.com/wiki/Vampire
Cyler
Cyler
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:22 pm

There has been a vampire race requested and approved if I'm not mistaken.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:35 am

Aleen, you need a bio-bio of her as well. Not just explanation of what you're requesting for race/skills.

Ace Glacia wrote:There has been a vampire race requested and approved if I'm not mistaken.

Just because one person worked to get their powers/race approved, doesn't mean everyone will. Especially since the powers are not all the same. And since vampires will not be able to transmit the disease, there would have to be a way around it.

Personally, I'm not sure about vampires having babies. That baby would basically kill it's host mother inside and be a mini-vampire-baby-fetus-thing running around... And to actually be characterized as undead would mean that a male vampire couldn't 'get it up' without having fed before, since...well...you all take biology right? Figure it out. Embarassed
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:36 am

Auramune wrote:Aleen, you need a bio-bio of her as well. Not just explanation of what you're requesting for race/skills.

Ace Glacia wrote:There has been a vampire race requested and approved if I'm not mistaken.

Just because one person worked to get their powers/race approved, doesn't mean everyone will. Especially since the powers are not all the same. And since vampires will not be able to transmit the disease, there would have to be a way around it.

Personally, I'm not sure about vampires having babies. That baby would basically kill it's host mother inside and be a mini-vampire-baby-fetus-thing running around... And to actually be characterized as undead would mean that a male vampire couldn't 'get it up' without having fed before, since...well...you all take biology right? Figure it out. Embarassed

That was my comment on the power thread. About the twilight thing.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleen Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:47 pm

This is turning out to be too much work. Thanks for your time, but I'll just get rid of the whole idea. I RP for fun and this isn't fun if I have to battle fourm work for a simple idea. I've NEVER read twilight, so you lost me there. Soon, my former vampire character will just be an eeirly identical, NORMAL, being in Erinn.
Aleen
Aleen
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:18 pm

Aleen wrote:I've NEVER read twilight, so you lost me there.

He was saying that any vampire not from that terribad book cannot procreate.

As..you know..vampires are an undead thing, and lack the ability to..ah....pitch a tent. As such, being a half-breed when it comes to vampires is a rather..difficult thing to do, as it'd most likely require the parent vampire to either be from Twilight, or half somehow half-turned her, and the ability to change someone's race is not permitted in Erinn.

Any world not Erinn? Sure. In Erinn? Nooope.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down