Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroes Wanted!

+2
Adhamh
Jordiya
6 posters

Go down

Heroes Wanted! Empty Heroes Wanted!

Post  Jordiya Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:00 pm

A note has been posted on every bulletin of every town on Uladh and in some areas of Filia, Physis, and Qilla Base Camp.
It is neatly written on clean paper and really catches some people's attention.

O}~[:: The Justice League! ::]~{O

-=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=-

We want YOU to join the Justice League!
Just send us your name and gender and tell us why you would like to join! We will interview you and tell you if you're in!
If you want to join, you'll need a mask. Any kind of mask that covers your face is fine!
Also, if you can, bring a Heater Shield. It's not required, but it would be fun!
You must be at least 13 years old to join. This only applies to Tuatha De Dannaan.

-=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=-

The Justice League is a group of heroes who catch outlaws, criminals, help the poor, and fight evil!
Of course, being a new group, we aren't very big yet. This is why we want you to join!
We will become a large group! We will be famous! We will be loved!

Justice is it's OWN reward! don't expect to be given a cookie and some money for every good deed you do.
If you ask us for a reward, we're going to say no.
If you ask people for a reward, they're going to lose some respect for you.
If you ask and someone actually gives you a reward, you will be put on probation.

Expect some slow, boring days! We're only a small group! With your help, we can be a big group though!
With big groups come big missions!
Right now, we're looking at missions that involve stopping bank robbers and wanted outlaws.
Don't expect anything too big and dramatic! As we grow, our missions will become bigger.

No Racism or Bullying is allowed! We're all friends and allies in the Justice League!
Don't go off on any missions alone please! If you want to, tell us so we know where to find you if you're hurt!
Please don't show any public displays of affection during missions! Hand-holding or hugging is okay.
You CAN make public displays of affection in the base, outside, before a mission, it's cool. Not DURING a mission please!

Questions? Want to apply? Contact me, Taylor Sheras or Merodi Koigkarogo Kozigogo Koigokoro!

We're people. We're heroes. We are the Justice League!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

((If you wanna be in the Justice League, just leave a post on this thread or contact me or Mero and we'll have an IC interview. But fo rills, we need mroe people xD!
Jordiya
Jordiya
Cinnamon Hellhound
Cinnamon Hellhound

Back to top Go down

Heroes Wanted! Empty Re: Heroes Wanted!

Post  Adhamh Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:22 am

((+_+ If I were more active on him, Aeary'd be all over this thing.))
Adhamh
Adhamh
Cromm Crunch
Cromm Crunch

Location : Anywhere, everywhere, and nowhere all at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nilats Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:40 am

Nilats glances back at the poster, reading it thoroughly, "A... Justice... League?" He raised a brow at this, "Huh, could be interesting." He pulled a piece of paper out of his pack, along with a pen. Scribbling down on a piece of paper,

Dear Taylor,

I'm quite intrigued by this Justice League of yours. If you have the time, I would appreciate a sit down with you to speak about this.

~Cross

With a few more motions he finalized the leader by folding it up, and walking over to the mailbox. He slipped the letter into the blue box, and left the rest of it to the Owls.

Last edited by Nilats on Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Nilats
Nilats
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:49 am

((. . . TAYLOR SHERAS!? REALLY!? XD Nice alter ego.
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Ledil Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:40 pm

Ledil, walking around Emain in a hood, comes across the note left on the outside of the Bean Rua bar. He looks over at it and starts reading. He mutters a few words, but if someone were next to him, they could make out the words, "..heater........ cookie...... probation?...... interview."

He stops at interview.. "Okay.. think, Ledil, think, ..I'll give it a shot.. I guess.." He sighs. Then writes..

"To Taylor.. Hi, My name's Ledil. Sorry, no last name, still trying to get one. I'm 15 and I think I want to join the Justice League. However, I'm not entirely sure. I want to talk more about it first."

Then he signs his, and Liur's name down, sends it off by owl, and walks off hoping that no one kills him. And yet, he still can't help laughing at the thought of him in a kick-butt league of heroes.
Ledil
Ledil
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:51 pm

During her town stroll, Glacia passed by and saw this. She left a note on it, highly amused by this person's ad.

Justice League? HA, you make me laugh. You say you do these things, I look forward to seeing you do them. If you don't like this, I offer you to attempt to find me and put me to your so called justice....that is...if you can.

Signed, The Ice Witch.

"This is gonna be amusing..." Glacia thought to herself. She picked up the last of her supplies and headed back to her cave in Physis.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down